Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2017, 07:10 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

****Official 2017 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****

Year two of the Barry Odom era begins in a little over a month.

2017 Schedule:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball says 6-6 w/ two SEC wins (SC @ home and @Vandy).

Recruiting:

Bold=Signed LOI

Spoiler!

Last edited by 'Hamas' Jenkins; 02-07-2018 at 10:01 AM..
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 07:50 PM   #286
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
KU scored more yesterday than Neb, KSU, and Mizzou. Combined.

Considering how bad we suck ass, that's saying something
Sadly, a lot of truth to that second statement.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:02 PM   #287

Here's the thing about college coaches. Almost all of them are absolute ****ing scum, which works to your advantage if you want to get one, because all you really have to do is dangle enough money. With that said, there are degrees of scumbaggery, and I would rather the program self-impose a death penalty than ever hire that mother****er Bobby Petrino.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:10 PM   #288
In Search of a Life

Les miles
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:12 PM   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Les miles
If he couldn't get shit done at LSU, he's damn sure not going to get it done in CoMo.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:17 PM   #290

Odom failing ****s this program with a telephone pole.

As an alum and a young coach, if he succeeded he could have elevated this job into a destination job for several years thereafter. There was a time when FSU, Florida and LSU were not especially great jobs, and there was a time when Colorado, Nebraska, and Miami were. If he had been ready, he could have done for Missouri what Mike Gundy did for OSU, and like Gundy, we wouldn't have worried about him leaving.

Couple that with '18 being the biggest year of in-state talent in a generation, and this is an epic shitstorm that can only be described in one phrase:

Because Mizzou.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:22 PM   #291
The Insider

Jake Spavital, WV's offensive coordinator, is going to be a big time head coach soon.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:27 PM   #292
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

My general rules:

No retreads who were fired from a blue blood school (Notre Dame, LSU, Texas).

No assistant coaches who haven't been a head coach.

No NFL coaches without college experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:31 PM   #293
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
If he couldn't get shit done at LSU, he's damn sure not going to get it done in CoMo.
You wouldn't take what he did at LSU at MU?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:43 PM   #294
In Search of a Life

Quote:
LSU won that natty in spite of Les Miles. He's a real bad coach without that Louisiana talent pipeline they had first dibs on.

Butch Davis could be a possibility.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:46 PM   #295
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
LSU won that natty in spite of Les Miles. He's a real bad coach without that Louisiana talent pipeline they had first dibs on.

Butch Davis could be a possibility.
Similar to basketball,I think The next coach at May may not be the guy that actually gets it over the top, but they need to get back to respectability
Old 09-17-2017, 08:48 PM   #296
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Similar to basketball,I think The next coach at May may not be the guy that actually gets it over the top, but they need to get back to respectability
I don't disagree with getting back to respectability being a logical goal. I just think you can do better than Les Miles to get there.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:53 PM   #297
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I don't disagree with getting back to respectability being a logical goal. I just think you can do better than Les Miles to get there.
I was just throwing a name out. I'm not sure you can go with another potential up and comer at this point
Old 09-17-2017, 08:55 PM   #298
I’m a Mahomo!

This Wilson guy from UTSA interests me.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:40 AM   #299
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

The problem is that it isn't logical to believe he could get his LSU results at Mizzou.

If those were his results with a cakewalk to a top 10 recruiting class every year, drop 2-3 wins a year from it with a lesser class. And maybe a lot more.

That's the problem with all these guys who were at blue bloods before. They may recruit better at Mizzou than Odom - wouldn't be hard - but they aren't going to recruit at the same level. And considering they were mostly let go for failing to meet expectations... it's hard to believe they will now.

duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:42 AM   #300
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
The problem is that it isn't logical to believe he could get his LSU results at Mizzou.

If those were his results with a cakewalk to a top 10 recruiting class every year, drop 2-3 wins a year from it with a lesser class. And maybe a lot more.

That's the problem with all these guys who were at blue bloods before. They may recruit better at Mizzou than Odom - wouldn't be hard - but they aren't going to recruit at the same level. And considering they were mostly let go for failing to meet expectations... it's hard to believe they will now.

I think it comes down to what expectations are. I mean, I'd think expectations s at MU currently and what they were, for example, at LSU when miles were there would be a bit different?