Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-08-2024, 07:27 PM   #3001
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Someone call?

The grannies with 80s metal hair are hilarious.

They have a new billboard on I70 near the stadiums that says "Assaulted at work? Me too." Using the pic of the brunette that works there. Like, are you admitting that your law firm assaults its workers?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-08-2024, 07:29 PM   #3002
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Nice try at shifting blame towards her. How the **** do you know what she'd do? Naive?

Here's some basic info for you. You don't have to have broken bones or huge cuts and abrasions in a car wreck to be in pain and need bedrest. I have no idea how bad she's been hurt. The thing is you don't either do you?

This is pretty ****ing simple. **** around and find out.
All true. Lot of factors involved that are not known to us. Could be an elderly person with some issues that may have been aggravated by collision/impact. I’ve seen folks walk into ER’s days after what appeared to be minor collisions, only to discover they had a cervical spine fracture.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-08-2024, 07:42 PM   #3003
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Nice try at shifting blame towards her. How the **** do you know what she'd do? Naive?

Here's some basic info for you. You don't have to have broken bones or huge cuts and abrasions in a car wreck to be in pain and need bedrest. I have no idea how bad she's been hurt. The thing is you don't either do you?

This is pretty ****ing simple. **** around and find out.
... lighten up Francis. Yes, on bed rest 9 days later for those injuries is a ruse designed to get paid and advised by her lawyer. It's obvious to anyone with a brain. If she was hit by an uninsured motorist this wouldn't be the case. I don't blame her for it, and this will help maximize her insurance payout.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 07:43 PM   #3004
MVP

The exotic animals in the Jungle Law ads have been replaced by German Shepherds. Now I'm wondering if the previous beasts where from South America. Gestapo Law may be a spin off
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-08-2024, 07:56 PM   #3005
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Now we have a bunch of Perry Mason wannabes arguing with a bunch of Matlock wannabes arguing with a bunch of Ally McBeal wannabees arguing with a bunch of Arnie Becker wannabees arguing with a bunch of Saul Goodmans.

This place is priceless!
I had no idea this whole board practiced Law.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-08-2024, 08:28 PM   #3006
Mod Team

Quote:
Someone call?

Number 4, I probably would.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 08:32 PM
Rain Man
This message has been deleted by Rain Man. Reason: Never make a joke about lawyers.
Old 04-08-2024, 08:38 PM   #3007
pie is never free

Well yeah thats not the sort of people we want representing us now is it?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 09:17 PM   #3008
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Number 4, I probably would.

That's actually a very unflattering picture. She's quite hot
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:22 PM   #3009
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Some of you never grew past the athletes as heros stage. Just let this whole thing play out. You don't have to play lawyer for him online based on knowing like 10% of all the facts on this situation just because he plays on your favorite team.

The same woman who had the cut eyelid apparently also had a leg injury and it swelled up twice it's regular size. Whether that's true or not or whether it was broken or not, no one on here knows. Just let this play out and we'll see at the end. Swear some of you guys are inching closer and closer to calling the hospital to get her medical chart like the "chiefs editorial board" supposedly did with Tyreeks ex.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:35 PM   #3010
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Some of you never grew past the athletes as heros stage. Just let this whole thing play out. You don't have to play lawyer for him online based on knowing like 10% of all the facts on this situation just because he plays on your favorite team.

The same woman who had the cut eyelid apparently also had a leg injury and it swelled up twice it's regular size. Whether that's true or not or whether it was broken or not, no one on here knows. Just let this play out and we'll see at the end. Swear some of you guys are inching closer and closer to calling the hospital to get her medical chart like the "chiefs editorial board" supposedly did with Tyreeks ex.

I’m in agreement. Speculation about Rice and his possible suspension etc is fair game. But the folks affected by Rice’s actions deserve no derision or shade thrown their way.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-08-2024, 10:09 PM   #3011
MVP

Quote:
Someone call?

What's Justin Herbert doing with those 3 guys in drag? Is this some new movie I haven't heard about?
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-09-2024, 12:46 AM   #3012
Rookie

LA/DALLAS LAW!
DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 04-09-2024, 03:39 AM   #3013
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
My God, you call me low IQ, but you are either flat out lying or obtuse. This was my post dipshit.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=2910

Nice job leaving out the important part of my post... You are either scummy or just can't ever be wrong. AGAIN, it will be tough to prove he was street racing unless they have text, other video, or a confession from one of those in either car.

Do you agree?

I didn't make an inferences you dumb ****ing lump. How could I lie? You either lost your shit in this thread or have been a low IQ inbred all along and I just never noticed.

Wow, you're a ****ing moron.

"Deyze hasto linZe uPz sidZ by SidZ HerP Derpp - it da LaW!"

Last edited by Otter; 04-09-2024 at 03:45 AM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-09-2024, 05:47 AM   #3014
Feeling Victorian

Is there anything going on with this case? Are they still trying to find out who was driving? Or has this whole thing turned into a massive cover up and conspiracy theory? I'm not reading thru the whole ****ing thing.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-09-2024, 05:52 AM   #3015
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
... lighten up Francis. Yes, on bed rest 9 days later for those injuries is a ruse designed to get paid and advised by her lawyer. It's obvious to anyone with a brain. If she was hit by an uninsured motorist this wouldn't be the case. I don't blame her for it, and this will help maximize her insurance payout.
You're just talking out of our ass. Like I said, you have no idea what the actual injuries are. What we do know is there were two cars driving fast enough to lose control and slam into multiple cars. That tends to cause injuries.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Closed Thread