Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:54 AM   #346
MVP

What do you guys think of this deal?

https://www.classicfirearms.com/radi...sp-15fgs-rifle

Or there is this...separate upper/lower for $430

https://www.classicfirearms.com/bear...pperar15assbly
https://www.classicfirearms.com/plum...reciever-black

I don't know much about the brands though...

Last edited by kepp; 06-30-2016 at 09:23 AM..
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:31 AM   #347
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
I gave in to the dark side and picked up a Windham Weaponry AR-10 this weekend. 16.5" medium tube, weighs 7.5lbs without sights or magazine. Sights, and a few rounds in the magazine gets it over 8lbs but still lighter than most I've seen. Never had shot a AR style rifle that actually had noticeable recoil until now. I Like It.
Nice. I can imagine you'd feel the recoil of a .308 a bit more with it only being 8 pounds.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-30-2016, 01:24 PM   #348
The Constitutional Choo choo

Anyone interested in a Green label Colt A2.Match Sporter? Still have the box. Five or six 30 round mags. And about 400 rounds of 69gr Sierra match king, hand loaded one round at a time by me for competition shooting...
I just don't have time or the eye sight anymore for this pre ban.
$1,100.00 ...PM if interested

Edit// Its a blue label Colt. I have so many guns I don't know what the hell I have anymore.

Last edited by LiveSteam; 07-01-2016 at 01:28 PM..
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2016, 02:11 PM   #349
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post

Radical makes great guns..that is a good deal on it..I just ordered a 24 in upper from radical to put together a 1000 yd gun
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2016, 03:30 PM   #350
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:

Yes!! Anytime you can get a complete AR 15 under $600 you do it IMHO.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-30-2016, 05:30 PM   #351
Supporter

Quote:

Are you going to war?

If no, it will be just fine.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:17 PM   #352
Always ask 'Why?"

Hey Bwana, did you know there is a .458 AR??

AR vs. lever-action repeating rifle in .458. Which is better?

Maybe my next build??

410 gr bullet? Ouch.

That is one bad ass Suppressor..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX3Bd84EaCQ

Last edited by Trivers; 07-01-2016 at 12:06 PM..
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2016, 06:08 PM   #353
Fight, build, win!

I took a half day off from work but dogged out at 10 am and headed to Liberty to the Clay Co. Courthouse for research on a job and to pick up plats.
Just happens my FFL is half a block from there. Came home with this can't wait to run some rounds through it.

Walther 9mm ppq m2

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2016, 06:29 PM   #354
MVP

Love Walther. Almost pulled trigger on a PPQ, but decided to buy myself a Springfield-Armory 1911. As much as I love the high capacity nines, I was really looking for a "cousin" of the Colt I had carried in the Army back in the 70s-80s (before they made us switch over the the Sigs) in my office in Heidleberg.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:18 PM   #355
Former Illinoisian

I have the PPQ Classic with lever mag release, and a P99C. The triggers are incredible with the PPQ edging out the P99 for me. The PPQ mags fit the Compact P99 with a spacer sleeve installed. Makes the 99c a 17 shot for training.
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:23 AM   #356
MVP

DPMS or DEL-TON ARs? Anyone have experience with these brands?
Old 07-12-2016, 08:59 AM   #357
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Good to know, thanks. What do you think of this - http://www.gunbroker.com/item/570572957 ? The guy is 1/2 hour from me so I wouldn't pay shipping. I'm selling my Sig 556 to finance a couple vanilla ARs that I can dress up down the road. I just want to make sure to get a solid foundation.
At its current price, I like the deal. My advise is to Google the hell out of anything you are interested in to get a firm grasp about what they are going for so you can know for sure if what you are buying is a "deal" or not.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:00 AM   #358
MVP

Would it be a better idea to just get 4 or 5 lower receivers right now and one upper instead of getting two complete ARs? That way I would have one built and have a few lowers that I could build out in the future. IDK...I've never built one before.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:26 AM   #359
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Would it be a better idea to just get 4 or 5 lower receivers right now and one upper instead of getting two complete ARs? That way I would have one built and have a few lowers that I could build out in the future. IDK...I've never built one before.
That would be my vote. I'm ordering two more lowers.

BTW, easy to build. Lots of excellent videos on YouTube.
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 12:11 PM   #360
King Shit of **** Mountain

Thanks for the Walther post. Bob Dole was about to change the thread title to"Let's talk ARs".
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.