Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2024, 06:17 PM   #2
MVP

I think it's great and just about as good an off-season as we could hope for. I was on the Nijman train last year.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 07:08 PM   #3
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think it's great and just about as good an off-season as we could hope for. I was on the Nijman train last year.
But the most important question:

How do you feel about my continued efforts to make "The Dolphin" stick as Matt Araiza's nickname?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 10:08 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
But the most important question:

How do you feel about my continued efforts to make "The Dolphin" stick as Matt Araiza's nickname?
I don't get it.

Lolz
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 10:51 PM   #5
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I don't get it.

Lolz

He has a very powerful kick

He’s rapey.

Thus, Dolphin.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 05:56 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
He has a very powerful kick

He’s rapey.

Thus, Dolphin.
It's a reach. Hahaha
Old 03-01-2024, 11:43 AM   #7
Starter

Using Duncan's Eagles trade, I came up with (PFN):

1) Brian Thomas - WR
2) (#50) T'Vondre Sweat
3) Caelen Carson - CB
4) Maason Smith - DT
5) Junior Colson - LB
6) Javon Foster - OT
7) Jalyx Hunt - E

Carson is a longer, press guy, should fit Spag's scheme...if he and Smith are ballers, this draft class would add ridiculous talent for a team drafting #32. I think Colson could contribute immediately (keep Tranquill for a few more years), Foster and Hunt are projects, but would have time to work on their game.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 10:19 AM   #8
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Fired it up one more time...
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote