Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2014, 08:33 PM   #1936
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
'Hamas' Jackoff was the first CP poster to give me NEG REP and to this day, he leads the pack by a wide margin giving me RED.

Grumpy bastard personified and I'm sure he will add more!
Wow, you must be really stupid then.

Jk, jk.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #1937
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
'Hamas' Jackoff was the first CP poster to give me NEG REP and to this day, he leads the pack by a wide margin giving me RED.

Grumpy bastard personified and I'm sure he will add more!
Turn the frown upside down; it's chiefs red, so that's kinda cool...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2014, 06:57 AM   #1938
FINALLY! The wait is over.

There is only 1 Hamas. And this place is what it is because of him. He makes me belly laugh more than anyone.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2014, 09:36 AM   #1939
Constable of Untruths

I consider Hamas one of the most intelligent posters on CP. He has called a few of my opinions on various subjects stupid, but he always states very clearly why he thinks the opinion is stupid. I can see why some posters may think he is arrogant, but I think he is just really intelligent and confident in his opinions. This place is less fun when he isn't around.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2014, 10:12 AM   #1940
Unsparing

Hamas should post more. If it weren't for guys like him and Milkman and a few others, this forum would be a Chiefs Coalition or some other such garbage-clone. But, seeing as how he is both intelligent and has a legitimate local program to follow, I can see how the Chiefs have dulled his interest.

Outstanding work from the red and gold, per usual operating procedure.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2014, 10:26 AM   #1941
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I would buy Hamas a beer, I think the conversation would be interesting.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:32 AM   #1942
FINALLY! The wait is over.

I don't know what's worse, forgetting the picture, or remembering it 3 days later.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:51 AM   #1943
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I would buy Hamas a beer, I think the conversation would be interesting.
Hide your wife or girlfriend, if she looks at him incorrectly he will throw said beer on her.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:51 AM   #1944
I'll be back.

Just a note: my birthday is in 4 days.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2014, 12:08 PM   #1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Alex's Losses View Post
Just a note: my birthday is in 4 days.
My wife's birthday is today.

I didn't get her anything. What she wanted for Christmas/birthday this year was for me to act like I am happy and don't hate the holidays.

Ugh, it's tough... I just gain so much weight...and feel like I get interrogated by certain family members in our conversations....and WE SPEND TOO MUCH GOD DAMN MONEY.

I ****ing hate this time of year.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2014, 12:48 PM   #1946
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
..and feel like I get interrogated by certain family members in our conversations....and WE SPEND TOO MUCH GOD DAMN MONEY.

I ****ing hate this time of year.
I spent $600.

On me.

No one in my family celebrates Christmas. It owns.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2014, 12:50 PM   #1947

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Alex's Losses View Post
I spent $600.

On me.

No one in my family celebrates Christmas. It owns.
That's pretty badass.
Old 12-27-2014, 12:53 PM   #1948
Banned

yeah, badass

sounds like clay is living the dream

...oh wait
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-27-2014, 12:54 PM   #1949
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
yeah, badass

...oh wait
We get together for thanksgiving. It's not like my family never exchanges gifts...we just don't do Christmas.

You are super cranky the last few days...Chiefs got you down?
Old 12-27-2014, 01:00 PM   #1950

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
yeah, badass

...oh wait
I would love to be in a situation where A.) I have $600 extra money to spend and B.) It's not being spent on perfume, Frozen barbie stuff, spray-tanning sessions, etc. It's pretty badass...comparably speaking. Compared to what I'm working with.