Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-11-2023, 11:31 AM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: Outlaws

OMFG

Quote:
Experience the first-ever open world Star Wars™ game, set between the events ofThe Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Explore distinct planets across the galaxy, both iconic and new. Risk it all as Kay Vess, an emerging scoundrel seeking freedom and the means to start a new life, along with her companion Nix. Fight, steal, and outwit your way through the galaxy’s crime syndicates as you join the galaxy’s most wanted.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2023, 12:21 PM   #2
sorta mod-ish

Need to see and know more.

That said, gritty Star Wars is best Star Wars.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2023, 12:24 PM   #3
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Need to see and know more.

That said, gritty Star Wars is best Star Wars.
it's open world star wars

even if it's only cyberpunk 2077 levels of quality, we're gonna be blown away

god forbid they give us star wars RDR2
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2023, 01:53 PM   #4
WhatUneed2Hear

This gonna be fire, they took a break from making Division 3 so it better be good. Hope we see some gameplay tomorrow from Ubisoft Forward.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2023, 01:55 PM   #5
I'll be back.

i love the setting for this...between empire and jedi? just ****ing awesome

hopefully we get some shadows of the empire plot points

ANYTHING with jabba's palace and frozen han gets my dick hard
Old 06-11-2023, 01:58 PM   #6
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i love the setting for this...between empire and jedi? just ****ing awesome

hopefully we get some shadows of the empire plot points

ANYTHING with jabba's palace and frozen han gets my dick hard
Massive does the best open world games, it's in good hands. The Division 2 is a technical marvel. That being said they tend to let glitches go on for a time, but you should be excited this team hasn't disappointed since Div 1 released.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2023, 01:59 PM   #7
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Massive does the best open world games, it's in good hands. The Division 2 is a technical marvel. That being said they tend to let glitches go on for a time, but you should be excited this team hasn't disappointed since Div 1 released.

I can already tell I'm going to need to complete every damn side quest in the game.

150+ hours minimum.
Old 06-11-2023, 02:03 PM   #8
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I can already tell I'm going to need to complete every damn side quest in the game.

150+ hours minimum.
I'm not even particularly fond of Military style shooters but Division 1 and 2 have been Numero Uno since the first games launch in 2016.
Old 06-12-2023, 03:59 PM   #9
I'll be back.

god in heaven

Old 06-12-2023, 04:11 PM   #10
sorta mod-ish

That looks good!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 04:46 PM   #11
The man you could post like.

Holy shit, that looks good. Especially the 'radar' mode. Little clutter, and concise. Looks like you could spend hours just having fun racing around on a speeder getting chased.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 04:59 PM   #12
I'll be back.

i teared up at the end

god damn it's gonna be sweet
Old 06-12-2023, 05:01 PM   #13
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Holy shit, that looks good. Especially the 'radar' mode. Little clutter, and concise. Looks like you could spend hours just having fun racing around on a speeder getting chased.
the imperials being the city guards in an RPG is actually kinda genius

i got a STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM vibe from that whole engagement

looks like you might have the option to bribe, fight it out with the troops that land on ground in the shuttle, or take it to space
Old 06-13-2023, 10:52 AM   #14

It says it's the first ever "open world" Star Wars game. Weren't Galaxies and The Old Republic both open world?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2023, 10:55 AM   #15
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
It says it's the first ever "open world" Star Wars game. Weren't Galaxies and The Old Republic both open world?
KOTOR had hubs. It's like comparing Deus Ex to Cyberpunk 2077. Only one of those games is open world.

I suppose Galaxies was open world, but it was an MMO, and absolute vast swaths of it was nothingness.