Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2024, 08:56 PM  
sorta mod-ish

***All Things Weather 2024***

Last edited by Bowser; 01-06-2024 at 09:40 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:10 PM   #271
It was not a fair catch

For thurs Apr 17
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:14 PM   #272
Supporter

Bueh and I are lathering up for another day of high gusts from every ****ing direction.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 07:35 PM   #273
It was not a fair catch

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 06:01 AM   #274
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Got a sprinkle!

And now wind.

That wind was rough. I was happy when I finally got to turn and head east and put it to my back, and leave the dust behind as well.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 06:37 AM   #275
It was not a fair catch

Old 04-25-2024, 06:47 AM   #276
It was not a fair catch

Old 04-25-2024, 07:12 AM   #277
Supporter

They’re calling for ZOMG bad storms. But weather underground is calling for 60% chance and .25.

Those things are not congruent.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 07:36 AM   #278
**** the Raiders

I don’t know that I trust the radar map in the OP, it is showing my location in Iowa City when I’m actually in Des Moines. Take what is showing you with a grain of salt.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 07:47 AM   #279
Supporter

Bueh and Notorious waiting on forecasted rain:

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 07:57 AM   #280
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
I don’t know that I trust the radar map in the OP, it is showing my location in Iowa City when I’m actually in Des Moines. Take what is showing you with a grain of salt.
you can trust the radar, not the location-depends on if you allowed location on your computer to that site and who may home posted it.

My location shows Parkers Priarie MN and I am in the cities

If you go to windy.com, your location should correct itself
Old 04-25-2024, 08:02 AM   #281
It was not a fair catch

Today is the perfect date.

Old 04-25-2024, 08:03 AM   #282
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Bueh and Notorious waiting on forecasted rain:

My buddy at Garfield says its "dire" But he said kochia is up and growing.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:05 AM   #283
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Funny. Good friends of mine grew up in ol Parkers prairie.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:10 AM   #284
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
My buddy at Garfield says its "dire" But he said kochia is up and growing.
Apprehension and stress is growing well around here.

The one positive is some amazing deprecating humor. The locals really know how to dish out the dark stuff. I would say it's so funny it brings tears but that's just reality setting in.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:13 AM   #285
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
you can trust the radar, not the location-depends on if you allowed location on your computer to that site and who may home posted it.

If you go to windy.com, your location should correct itself
Looking at it on my phone at just this moment I am now in the middle of Cheney Reservoir west of Wichita. I've no idea if I'm supposed to be boating or drowning though.