Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2018, 06:15 AM  
MVP

Speeding ticket

I got a speeding ticket going 75mph in a 65mph zone, not a work zone. Is it true that in kansas it is reported as a non moving violation? So, it won't be sent to my insurance?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:27 PM   #31
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
If you were the OST that I blew past going 105 on I35 in 2001 I salute you and apologize.
Nah. I’ve only caught one person going over 100. Some idiot on a crotch rocket doing 108 in a 35. I say he’s an idiot because he actually stopped for me when he could’ve easily outrun me and got away. He got his license suspended for it.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:45 PM   #32
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
In late 2015, I received a ticket, my first in more than 30 years, for a "rolling stop" less than .2 miles from my home.

A motorcycle officer was hiding on an adjacent hillside. He even noted that I was only going 5 miles an hour when approaching this stop sign (speed limit is 15 mph). I didn't do a "Full and Complete Stop" but I did do a stop for 3 seconds.

There were no cars or pedestrians in front of me or behind me. I couldn't believe it when he pulled me over and gave me a ticket. I've lived in my neighborhood for 15 years and and had gone through that stop at least 8,000 times.

The ticket cost me $375 dollars, Traffic School was another $29.95 and there was a processing fee of $15 dollars, all to keep it off my record.
Similar thing happened to me a few years ago, 12:30 at night...think it was on a Wednesday...in November. As if there was going to be somebody out walking their dog. It was towards the end of the month so I'm assuming he was just out to meet his quota. There's no other explanation for it.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:33 PM   #33
Supporter

I always drive 9-10 over and get left alone. Today, I got pulled over in West Siloam Springs, OK. Cop claimed I was 11 over and wrote me a ticket. I called to find out about no points. They told me to just pay within 30 days and it won't go on my record. I didn't have to pay extra thankfully. $185 was too much to start with.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:54 PM   #34
Hockey Town

We took a road trip down to Galveston, headed through Joplin and into Oklahoma..that highway there's like no speed limit signs for hours I literally wondered allowed if Oklahoma had no speed limits, everyone was flying I think at one point I was over 100. Luckily no tickets for it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:57 PM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Similar thing happened to me a few years ago, 12:30 at night...think it was on a Wednesday...in November. As if there was going to be somebody out walking their dog. It was towards the end of the month so I'm assuming he was just out to meet his quota. There's no other explanation for it.
Yeah, mine was at 12:05pm as I was heading over to pick up my youngest at preschool.

I contacted the captain at the Hollywood Division, because it was ****ing bullshit, especially since we have people driving 100 mph up and down my street all the time in Ferrari's and Lambo's, yet no tickets.

He told me the cop wasn't even a Hollywood cop but a West Hollywood cop, not even assigned to my local division.

Such bullshit.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2018, 06:52 PM   #36
Supporter

There are 2 kinds of police. Real police that protect and serve. Then there are the pigs that sit along the highway, stealing money from hard working non criminals just traveling from point a to point b, not hurting anyone.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 07:13 PM   #37
Court Jester

If you have a CDL, cops will give you a ticket every chance they get no matter how nice you are. They know it really screws CDL drivers over by giving them a ticket for meaningless bs, yet they enjoy sticking it to the working man whenever they get the opportunity.

Last edited by Spott; 03-06-2018 at 08:19 PM..
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:21 PM   #38
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:34 PM   #39
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I always drive 9-10 over and get left alone. Today, I got pulled over in West Siloam Springs, OK. Cop claimed I was 11 over and wrote me a ticket. I called to find out about no points. They told me to just pay within 30 days and it won't go on my record. I didn't have to pay extra thankfully. $185 was too much to start with.
"9 you're fine, 10 you're mine"
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Old 03-07-2018, 11:11 AM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
In late 2015, I received a ticket, my first in more than 30 years, for a "rolling stop" less than .2 miles from my home.

A motorcycle officer was hiding on an adjacent hillside. He even noted that I was only going 5 miles an hour when approaching this stop sign (speed limit is 15 mph). I didn't do a "Full and Complete Stop" but I did do a stop for 3 seconds.

There were no cars or pedestrians in front of me or behind me. I couldn't believe it when he pulled me over and gave me a ticket. I've lived in my neighborhood for 15 years and and had gone through that stop at least 8,000 times.

The ticket cost me $375 dollars, Traffic School was another $29.95 and there was a processing fee of $15 dollars, all to keep it off my record.
What's the world coming to when you can't even do a California roll in California?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:13 AM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
Doubt if you will. Tis true. It’s all about who you know. And it’s all about how fast your Corvette can go.
If it is true then you're a jack ass.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:07 PM   #42
Resident Glue Sniffer

I got one on my sport bike probably 10 years ago going 42 in a 35; and I was the 2nd to last vehicle in a line of probably 8 other cars traveling in unison on a 2 lane 35mph curvy road in a industrial park. from the time I was pulled over to the time I was on my way, was about 8 minutes. Scanned my license in his car, and my 'ticket' looked like a receipt from Best Buy.

sad thing is, I was nearly at work; and once at work I could look out my window and see the cop sitting in his spot. He probably pulled over about 15 people in the span of 2 hours. My ticket was pretty steep if I recall...maybe like $150-175-ish? So, multiply that by the number of cars he pulled over; then multiply that by the number of cops on shift. They probably got word they had to get some money to pay for their new militarized Tahoe's.

That ticket is the only ticket I've ever had since 1994. I was cool with the cop; but he was a total dick. said probably 4 words to me; just bam bam, here's your ticket. I asked about the fact I was in a line of cars, so what about their tickets - he didn't say a single word. Just handed me my ticket. I said something courteous like "thanks, have a good one", no response - just got into his car.

Though, Lenexa PD are notorious within the sportbike community as being major Dbags; I've lived here 90% of my life and they were dicks each time I've ever interacted with them since I was a kid; regardless of 'why' I was interacting with them lol. My brothers, friends, my dad ...all can't stand Lenexa PD.

At the time of that ticket, Lenexa was notorious for harrassing sportbikes (following people for miles all through out the city, or simply issuing tickets of course). They made it pretty clear they did not want sportbikes in their city at all. In fact, it was a huge reason why I sold my 08 CBR600RR in 2011. I couldn't even ride within the city and not have a Lenexa cop bang a u-turn and start following me everywhere.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:16 PM   #43
Would an idiot do that?

I love Arizona, cops don't seem to give a shit at all about speeding unless you're being crazy. I don't speed around town, just on the interstates and to keep up with Phoenix traffic... didn't get pulled over very often in KS/MO, but they at least expect you to slow down, heh.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:20 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I got a speeding ticket going 75mph in a 65mph zone, not a work zone. Is it true that in kansas it is reported as a non moving violation? So, it won't be sent to my insurance?
Every jurisdiction is different. I'm sure there are a lot of knowledgeable people on Chiefsplanet, but if I had a ticket for going 75 mph and I wanted to make sure I didn't get a moving violation, I'd pose that question to an attorney who gets paid to take care of these things. It's typically $100 plus the cost of the ticket, but it's a lot cheaper than watching your insurance premiums go up.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.