Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 11:41 PM  
Certified Swiftie

Taste the tears of crybabies crying about the referees

Another trip to the Super Bowl, another year to take in all the crying and whining and meltdowns from fans of the other NFL Teams saying how we only got to the top because of the refs. Allow me to dedicate a thread solely to the legions of screaming brats throwing their temper tantrums.
Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:25 AM   #151
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
correct, that's how it is taught. What's even weirder is the flag came out almost simultaneous like it was expected to be called.
When that flag was thrown I assumed it was an illegal procedure penalty or something like that, because it was out as soon as the ball was snapped.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:33 AM   #152
MVP

Quote:
I watched the game last night, every Pacheco play, that was photoshopped, did not happen.
if you go down into the comments in the original post, I believe there's a video that shows the guy sticking his leg out. I'll have to see if I can find it.

https://x.com/big_heavy76/status/175...178169268?s=20

https://x.com/JohnZybko/status/1752794785952227438?s=20

Depending on the angle, it looks like it could have been a complete whiff, but with the player just sticking his leg out..
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 10:29 AM   #153
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to Back Champ View Post
Mahomes is that good, he doesn't need the Referees to help him out

I Love to see the keyboard warriors in their mom's house basements in tears
Anyone know why this n00b got banned so quickly? Just curious.

He seems like a die hard Chiefs fan. A little obnoxious, yes, but still a Chiefs fan. And it takes a lot to get banned from this forum.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:37 AM   #154
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post

You're wrong dude. This isn't a hold.
Biggest bullshit call in the entire game...good ****ing God what a crime and I ****ing HATE any call that has ZERO impact on a play. For letting them play all game and then to call this? Yeah someone was in there ear to slow down our momentum
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:43 AM   #155
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
And that would be a penalty.
Yeah, that is a personal foul penalty. Though it appears that Donovan Smith was holding him.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:45 AM   #156
Supporter

Quote:
I watched the game last night, every Pacheco play, that was photoshopped, did not happen.
Wrong. It happened. It is a real photo. Starts at about the 20:00 mark.

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 10:53 AM   #157
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Yeah, that is a personal foul penalty. Though it appears that Donovan Smith was holding him.
Yeah...that was definitely an intentional kick, but we got away with a hold.

However, if both penalties were called, would they be offsetting? Maybe we would have gotten another chance to convert that.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-01-2024, 12:56 PM   #158
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Ok, I haven't rewatched it yet. Didn't know it was photoshopped.

Edit: Upon further review, its hard to tell, but it wasn't photoshopped.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:17 PM   #159
In Search of a Life

Quote:
correct, that's how it is taught. What's even weirder is the flag came out almost simultaneous like it was expected to be called.
Is it taught like that, though?

Look at the hand placement of the lesson and compare it to the hand placement of Trey Smith. One is not like the other.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:43 PM   #160
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Ok, I haven't rewatched it yet. Didn't know it was photoshopped.

Edit: Upon further review, its hard to tell, but it wasn't photoshopped.
I watched the whole game and with the players, besides the one kicking, in combination on a tackle, there was no play the that picture represents. If you watch and find it, let me know, because it wasn't obvious and I tried to specifically look for it.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:45 PM   #161
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Is it taught like that, though?

Look at the hand placement of the lesson and compare it to the hand placement of Trey Smith. One is not like the other.
Dude... You posted some video of some coach, maybe a junor college at best, being filmed by some chick...

Here, look at this link, specifically the blocks in the 2nd and 4th clips...actual NFL games discussing this type of block. It wasn't a ****ing hold.
https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/6...-to-perfection
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:48 PM   #162
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Dude... You posted some video of some coach, maybe a junor college at best, being filmed by some chick...
Actually, moron, thats a coach working with Bills OL.

And every single one of the clips in the link you posted doesn't have the OL over the top on the shoulderpads of the defender. For **** sakes, the very first video pauses and tells you the "ideal technique behind the back" not the "ideal technique behind the neck."
Quote:
Simultaneously, the backside arm wraps around to club or hit the defender’s back or hip in the same upfield direction.
You posted a bunch of shit the coach in the video I posted is explaining and you still want to discredit a coach working with a professional player. You are dumb as ****.

"There's holding on every single play." The difference between what gets called and what doesnt is where the hold is taking place. Grabbing inside under the pits = good. Grabbing outside over the pads = flag. Pretty sure thats basic knowledge, right?

Last edited by jd1020; 02-01-2024 at 02:25 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:00 PM   #163
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Biggest bullshit call in the entire game...good ****ing God what a crime and I ****ing HATE any call that has ZERO impact on a play. For letting them play all game and then to call this? Yeah someone was in there ear to slow down our momentum
But Romo said, "Do THAT and it will get called every time"...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 02-01-2024, 05:02 PM   #164
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Actually, moron, thats a coach working with Bills OL.

And every single one of the clips in the link you posted doesn't have the OL over the top on the shoulderpads of the defender. For **** sakes, the very first video pauses and tells you the "ideal technique behind the back" not the "ideal technique behind the neck." You posted a bunch of shit the coach in the video I posted is explaining and you still want to discredit a coach working with a professional player. You are dumb as ****.

"There's holding on every single play." The difference between what gets called and what doesnt is where the hold is taking place. Grabbing inside under the pits = good. Grabbing outside over the pads = flag. Pretty sure thats basic knowledge, right?
... You may be the new Dumbest Mother ****er on the Planet...Read the description of the Video you posted you clueless reerun. It's a journeyman Bills Center, Patrick Lewis, who played 1 year and was on 3 other teams for partial years. Again, he played center and would never execute this type of block. The Coach is actually a HS Coach, not even Jr. College. They were doing a HS clinic you turd. that's the Bills line for SURE... The kid in the black shoes plays for the Bills with calves as big as my forearm....

Now, watch the 2 actual NFL clips on the link I showed you and compare them to the Trey call. Pretty consistent and rarely if ever called.

Last edited by IowaHawkeyeChief; 02-01-2024 at 06:24 PM..
Old 02-01-2024, 08:04 PM   #165
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
I watched the whole game and with the players, besides the one kicking, in combination on a tackle, there was no play the that picture represents. If you watch and find it, let me know, because it wasn't obvious and I tried to specifically look for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Wrong. It happened. It is a real photo. Starts at about the 20:00 mark.

OK, this looks to be the culprit. Watch the video, looks like he's trying to kick (or extend his leg ) Whatever, I'm done with the shitbirds dirty bag of tricks, and am glad we only play them once a year if that.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.