Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2024, 02:03 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Sigh. How the **** do I watch the Royals?

- I’m in the KC market.
- I have YoutubeTV.
- YouTubeTV does not carry the Bally sports channels.
- MLB TV pass doesn’t work because I am in the KC market, so it’s blacked out.

What the **** are my options here?

- I’m not buying an additional cable package or streaming provider. I'm fine with one-offs, just not a multi-channel duplication of what I already get with YoutubeTV.
- I’m not clicking into Ethiopian livestream every game to deal with buffering issues, boner pill pop-up ads, or having my identity stolen.

EDIT/UPDATE: For anyone in the same boat, the solution was going direct through the Bally's app.

Last edited by Dante84; 06-11-2024 at 10:59 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:05 PM   #2
The Insider

Direct TV Stream is the one you need.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:06 PM   #3
Three-Pat

VPN on a device?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-10-2024, 02:06 PM   #4
Ain't no relax!

According to your bullet points, you're ****ed.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:08 PM   #5
MVP

https://720pstream.nu/mlb-streams
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:08 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Buy season tickets...or a good radio.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:08 PM   #7

One option you didn't mention would be to just go to all the games.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 02:09 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

For the record, I agree with you. I have a partial season package so I go to a fair amount of home games but I refuse to pay for stupid Ballys. I listen online or follow online the rest of the time. If the team is still in it come August, I may pay for 2 months of Ballys. Maybe
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:10 PM   #9
Veteran

its a mess...hope they figure this shit out
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:12 PM   #10
Needs more middle fingers

Soooo....you don't wanna pay for any additional service or channel.....and you don't wanna stream it illegally....

Idk, my guy. You're in a pickle here.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:12 PM   #11
Changes pants while driving

I live outside DC. Just said **** it and bought MLB ticket. It's been worth it.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:13 PM   #12

If you know somebody who has bought the Bally's subscription that would be willing to sign you in that is one option. So far I haven't run into any problems doing that for my oldest who was watching at college while I was watching at home.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 02:16 PM   #13
Court Jester

Stream it illegally and just find a way to deal with the 4 hour erection.

https://www.thestreameast.to/v8/
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:16 PM   #14
Starter

Bally's isn't great, but it is the only way I get to watch the Royals. I don't like it, especially there being no on demand that I can find. But I bit the bullet in April and have enjoyed watching them boys play some ball.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:22 PM   #15
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
...but I refuse to pay for stupid Ballys.
I felt the same way as you until Bally's made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I got 1 month for $14.95 with the following month free. And then it will auto-renew for $19.95, if I don't cancel. So I basically have Royals games now whenever I want, through August for $35.

I don't know if they are still running that promo or not.

EDIT: I found the email they sent and the offer expired 5/31. The promo code was KCBALLY24, maybe it still works.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.