Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-30-2019, 08:22 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

WR Byron Pringle is playing really well

Last edited by Dante84; 05-31-2019 at 03:44 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:17 PM   #256
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
I’m fascinated by the notion of people assuming Hardman is Reeks replacement. He is a perfect fit for what KC thought they were getting from Reek initially in round 5, when he was just a gadget weapon that could utilize 4.2 speed with end arounds, screens, occasional handoffs, and returns. Reek ended up being a complete surprise in terms of developing into a complete WR where he shocked everyone in terms of being able to become a legitamite WR1.

Hardman is going to be what we saw from Reeks first half of his rookie year. Occasional gadget plays and a return threat. He is not going to develop into a top 3 WR like Reek did and his expectations need to be treated as such.
Mahomes will advance Hardman's game much quicker and I think you will be surprised by the end of 3/4s of the season. This is what I am hoping for anyway.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:44 PM   #257
Supporter

The last time 5 guys moved as fast as the Chiefs WRs on a go route, Han Solo had just smacked a electrical panel with a pipe wrench.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:38 AM   #258
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Mahomes will advance Hardman's game much quicker and I think you will be surprised by the end of 3/4s of the season. This is what I am hoping for anyway.
Advanced to what level though? What is your realistic expectation of what Hardman becomes?
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:01 AM   #259
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
I’m fascinated by the notion of people assuming Hardman is Reeks replacement. He is a perfect fit for what KC thought they were getting from Reek initially in round 5, when he was just a gadget weapon that could utilize 4.2 speed with end arounds, screens, occasional handoffs, and returns. Reek ended up being a complete surprise in terms of developing into a complete WR where he shocked everyone in terms of being able to become a legitamite WR1.

Hardman is going to be what we saw from Reeks first half of his rookie year. Occasional gadget plays and a return threat. He is not going to develop into a top 3 WR like Reek did and his expectations need to be treated as such.
I agree with a lot of that except there is a chance he does become a legit WR...it's a crap shoot just like with Hill. It would be pretty crazy if he exceeds expectations...but there are so many fast WRs that never amount to anything. The odds are against it...

I'm actually more excited about Pringle taking Conley's role...he looked like he definitely has potential. That's the money spot...with Kelce, Watkins and Hill. If KC gets a legit 4th option...there is not much you can do.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:26 AM   #260
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I agree with a lot of that except there is a chance he does become a legit WR...it's a crap shoot just like with Hill. It would be pretty crazy if he exceeds expectations...but there are so many fast WRs that never amount to anything. The odds are against it...

I'm actually more excited about Pringle taking Conley's role...he looked like he definitely has potential. That's the money spot...with Kelce, Watkins and Hill. If KC gets a legit 4th option...there is not much you can do.
Robinson will be much improved this year. Watch out. Dude gets open
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:34 AM   #261
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Robinson will be much improved this year. Watch out. Dude gets open
Robinson ran a 4.6...the scheme is getting him open. That's what makes Hardman intriguing...4.3 speed as a 4th option. He's likely getting the weakest defender...or schematically unattended. I wonder if Pringle hadn't been injured...if he would have taken D-Robs reps.

Anyway...it's a good problem to have. I just remember watching Pringle and thinking...who is this dude? We'll see if it was just a preseason apparition....the ghost of Bobby Sipiro.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:50 AM   #262
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'm going call him The Red Byron .
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:14 PM   #263
Veteran

Quote:
Robinson ran a 4.6...the scheme is getting him open. That's what makes Hardman intriguing...4.3 speed as a 4th option. He's likely getting the weakest defender...or schematically unattended. I wonder if Pringle hadn't been injured...if he would have taken D-Robs reps.

Anyway...it's a good problem to have. I just remember watching Pringle and thinking...who is this dude? We'll see if it was just a preseason apparition....the ghost of Bobby Sipiro.
The scheme is not what's getting him open...

He ran a 4.59 40, yes, but he also blazed a 6.77 3 cone

He's incredibly agile and fluid in his routes
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:28 PM   #264
MVP

Quote:

Our offense is going to be FREAKING SCARY GOOD this season.

And I think you were going for Chiefs legend/attempted murderer Bobby Sippio there.

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:43 PM   #265
Can these boys not play?

Quote:
Bobby Shapiro?

ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-23-2019, 12:51 PM   #266
Special Teams ACE!!!

Holy shit, I knew Demarcus Robinson wasn't necessarily fast, but I thought he had average speed at least. That dude is slower than Dieter!

I mean, I guess he must be Mahomes' version of his changeup pitch...
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:18 PM   #267
Veteran

Quote:

Smith-Schuster ran a 4.54.

Davante Adams ran a 4.56.

Keenan Allen ran a 4.71.

You can still be a great WR running 4.59.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:23 PM   #268
In Search of a Life

Robinson consistently gets separation, where Conley who's supposedly much faster always struggled.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:30 PM   #269
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Robinson ran a 4.6...the scheme is getting him open.
Pretty sure there was some sort of injury or BS that had him time low. I recall reading that at the time but can't find it now.

Also, no the scheme is not getting him open. He's really ****ing good at getting a great release. Did you not watch him shaking DB's all of camp last season? Or did you not see his move to get open on Pat's 50th TD?

Robinson has some fantastic shake-n-bake on his release. That's why he gets open.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:32 PM   #270
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Talent jumps off the tape early in the session. Electric vertical talent that can make cornerbacks re*think their coverage plans. Has shake at the line of scrimmage to free himself against press coverage and has adequate ball tracking skills. Graceful, flexible athlete with instant turbo acceleration. Has ability to hit the home run after the catch. Races off the line and forced cornerbacks into retreat opening easy comeback catches. Has talent and ability to make a living outside or from the slot.
Quote:
He's way faster on tape than in timing.
Quote:
mmensely talented with elite combination of straight-*line speed and quick*-twitch athleticism. Robinson flashes game*-breaking potential as a deep ball threat and after the catch, but was suspended by two different coaches over a three-year period. While Robinson is likely to test off the charts and has the talent to be a top four receiver in this draft, it is hard to imagine his draft slot equaling his talent due to his character concerns.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.