Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:56 PM   #1201
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
My former sil's hubby is a vet who has to dissect animals for the govt to check for mad cow and other diseases. So they'd hunt and then hang the poor thangs up in their barn to butcher 'em into the different cuts. They owned a lot of land out there. They'd hunt on that often but I don't know if the one I ate was from their fields or not.
There a poor creature till you meet one personally early morning darting across the road in front of you. When you get the repair bill you will want to take up hunting and cull the herd.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:03 PM   #1202
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
There a poor creature till you meet one personally early morning darting across the road in front of you. When you get the repair bill you will want to take up hunting and cull the herd.
Yeah, I heard about that kinda thing. I even heard it happening to the other sil's truck but it was a cow. Don't know how that got out there.

I worked with a girl two years ago who had a friend killed when he tried to swerve away from hitting a deer in his car late at night.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:13 PM   #1203
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Yeah, I heard about that kinda thing. I even heard it happening to the other sil's truck but it was a cow. Don't know how that got out there.

I worked with a girl two years ago who had a friend killed when he tried to swerve away from hitting a deer in his car late at night.
Yeah safest is to continue driving don't panic if you hit you hit. Just pray it doesn't come through windshield.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:17 PM   #1204
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yeah safest is to continue driving don't panic if you hit you hit. Just pray it doesn't come through windshield.
Okay, I'll do that. Keep a pair of rosary beads on the dash or perhaps a statue of some deity.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:19 PM   #1205
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Okay, I'll do that. Keep a pair of rosary beads on the dash or perhaps a statue of some deity.
Hope never happens.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:45 PM   #1206
MFIC

More Deer = More Ticks = More Lyme Desease
Less Deer = More Venison

BEP - Don't let Disney fool you. Deer fit the definition of vermin. tasty vermin.

Last edited by Gadzooks; 01-07-2016 at 11:51 PM..
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:47 PM   #1207
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
I love lamb—rack of lamb is my favorite...but also lamb chops and roasted lamb or leg of lamb. I worked in a Greek restaurant in college and they really got me liking lamb. They made it well. But the rack of lamb, my gf from school in SF made that for me and I LOVE it. I try to serve it at Easter.
Cows eat grass. I eat cows. One day I'll die, and the grass will eat me. And so it goes.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2016, 08:02 AM   #1208
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Cows eat grass. I eat cows. One day I'll die, and the grass will eat me. And so it goes.
They don't eat grass these days—unless they're grass-fed beef.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:49 AM   #1209
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Anyone know anything about cooking venison. My SO brought me some from someone he works with. I know nothing about how to prepare and cook this meat.

I vaguely remember trying a little piece of venison when out visiting former in-laws in Iowa who hunt. It was in a stew and it vaguely remember it tasting gamey.

Any recipes welcome. FMB is the meat expert maybe he knows a thing or two.
The backstrap/tenderloin is amazing and can really just be sliced into steaks and grilled if you're dealing with a doe or a younger buck (small 8 point and below).

The sirloins aren't bad but I'd recommend you soak them in milk for a bit to undercut that gaminess a little bit.

What I tend to do with the sirloins is to cube them and marinate them in Tryme Tiger Sauce. Then I wrap them in bacon and grill them to medium rare. It's an outstanding little appetizer.

Chili and tacos are a go-to with ground venison. Jerkey works with the roasts. For the rest I just find a good processor that will make me some jalapeno cheddar snack sticks out of it. Good stuff.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:50 AM   #1210

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
How's that Deep Eddy vodka?
Pretty much a grapefruit martini in a bottle. So mostly a panty dropper. Not a bad change of pace here and there, though I tend to throw a couple splashes of lime juice and some club soda in it when I have it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:53 AM   #1211
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
More Deer = More Ticks = More Lyme Desease
Less Deer = More Venison

BEP - Don't let Disney fool you. Deer fit the definition of vermin. tasty vermin.
Oh deer!
Old 01-08-2016, 09:55 AM   #1212
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Oh deer!
NSFW language

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:06 AM   #1213
Gimme My Berries Back!

Wow! Look at that jump! Didn't know that could jump that high.

I'll be thinking of that video when eating my deer dinner.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:14 AM   #1214

Quote:
Wow! Look at that jump! Didn't know that could jump that high.

I'll be thinking of that video when eating my deer dinner.
They've cleared the 8 foot wildlife fence at my buddy's place when they've been chased. If they're not spooked they won't get that high but when that adrenaline is pumping, they can get way the hell up there.

Deer have some springs.

That's why you shouldn't feel so bad about killing them.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:25 AM   #1215
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They've cleared the 8 foot wildlife fence at my buddy's place when they've been chased. If they're not spooked they won't get that high but when that adrenaline is pumping, they can get way the hell up there.

Deer have some springs.

That's why you shouldn't feel so bad about killing them.
They can't clear 8 here. Too fat. From eating at buffet de' Buehler. But they can clear 5. Most of the time. Until they don't. Then I have to fix fence.

**** I hate deer.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.