Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:38 PM   #8761
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

I might give it a try with the previously mentioned garlic butter. It's not like the tortilla adds much flavor.

I do spaghetti sandwiches every time I have leftover spaghetti. I once made a spaghetti pot pie.
I do spaghetti sandwiches also. A burrito makes it easier to eat. I'll try it.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:41 PM   #8762
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
You know all the critics are going to try this next time they can, then stay silent if they find it awesome.

And now I'm wondering how well it would work with Mac-N-Cheese for the kids at the lake. No plates, not utensils, and every thing kids love. It might happen next time...
All our kids love cottage cheese. Once we had nothing but doritos to eat it with.
I had a friend that ate it that way years ago so I told the kids to try it.

Its camping/cookout must haves now lol
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:41 PM   #8763
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I do spaghetti sandwiches also. A burrito majors it easier to eat. I'll try it.
Me too. And I'm serious about the Mac-N-Cheese in a burrito for the kids at the lake, I think it'll go over very well. The kids who like hot dogs in the Mac-N-Cheese, well I just slice them long-ways. Kids who like ketchup, can have that too. I think it'll work well...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:43 PM   #8764

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
All our kids love cottage cheese. Once we had nothing but doritos to eat it with.
I had a friend that ate it that way years ago so I told the kids to try it.

Its camping/cookout must haves now lol
Ya know what, it's been way too long since I've had that. You're spot-on, it's awesome...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:52 PM   #8765
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
My wife made a spaghetti burrito this morning... I can't decide if this is insane or a brilliant delivery device for carbs.

You should have held out for a French Fry Quasadilla with ketchup
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:12 PM   #8766
EvOlVeD

not a deep fried master in any way, so the question is this: besides the obvious thaw them out answer, can i beer batter frozen calamari, and fry? them spaghetti-o's reminded me i have all this frozen calamari taking up space.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:32 PM   #8767
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
You know all the critics are going to try this next time they can, then stay silent if they find it awesome.

And now I'm wondering how well it would work with Mac-N-Cheese for the kids at the lake. No plates, not utensils, and every thing kids love. It might happen next time...
Hell yeah brilliant even kids love mac and cheese maybe even stick a fish stick inside. A little cleanup and back on the water.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:47 PM   #8768

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Hell yeah brilliant even kids love mac and cheese maybe even stick a fish stick inside. A little cleanup and back on the water.
Knowing these kids, they'll take the M&C Burrito down to the water and eat it sitting in the chairs in the water.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:49 PM   #8769
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Trolling the food thread is pretty weak, dontcha think?

You'd smash some shrimp and red potatoes

LOL, when your claim to fame is shitting in the shower, well, that tells me all I need to know.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:22 PM   #8770
I like Pie!

I spent the day working on the house, got a painter coming next week. This is what the wife made, chicken breast with broccoli and cheese sauce. I could drink that broccoli cheese sauce as a soup (I did the leftover in the bowl).

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170730_201121.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	114737  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:55 PM   #8771
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Attempted a cherry pie. Fresh cherries used. Delicious!
Quote:
I've been wanting to try a fresh cherry pie. Never been much of a fan, but all I've ever had was the canned filling stuff
Walmart is now selling mini pies 2 for $1. They are fantastic. I buy 6-8 at a time to have with a cup of coffee at night. Always Apple and Peach either 3 or 4 each. I take them out of the mini tins and heat them for 30 seconds in microwave.

They have Pecan Pie, Blueberry, Cherry, Apple, Peach, Cherry and Lemon,
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:29 AM   #8772
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Walmart is now selling mini pies 2 for $1. They are fantastic. I buy 6-8 at a time to have with a cup of coffee at night. Always Apple and Peach either 3 or 4 each. I take them out of the mini tins and heat them for 30 seconds in microwave.

They have Pecan Pie, Blueberry, Cherry, Apple, Peach, Cherry and Lemon,
I bought some of those once. Not enough filling though. Since I can only eat the filling...but the crust I hear is very good. They have them here at Winn Dixie too.
When I saw them again, it inspired me to make my own so I could eat some crust.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:08 AM   #8773
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I bought some of those once. Not enough filling though. Since I can only eat the filling...but the crust I hear is very good. They have them here at Winn Dixie too.
Winn Dixie does a legit pie. Fillings aren't always the best (peach is hit and miss), but their crusts are consistently tasty.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:44 PM   #8774
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
My experience also.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:46 PM   #8775
Starter

not a deep fried master in any way, so the question is this: besides the obvious thaw them out answer, can i beer batter frozen calamari, and fry? them spaghetti-o's reminded me i have all this frozen calamari taking up space.

Hell, yes, you can. Thaw first, blot dry, flour, egg wash, seasoned bread crumbs. Don't over cook.
excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.