Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:50 AM   #8746
Gimme My Berries Back!

Red Meat is to Save the Day!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Jesus, somebody post a steak or something, this is getting out of hand...

Strip Steak with red wine sauce, roasted red potatoes, steamed organic broccoli, mesculin salad with bleu cheese ( before the dressing).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SteakRSF.png
Views:	375
Size:	271.5 KB
ID:	114734   Click image for larger version

Name:	Steak PlateRSF.png
Views:	364
Size:	388.8 KB
ID:	114735   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mesculin SaladRSF.png
Views:	371
Size:	491.2 KB
ID:	114736  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:59 AM   #8747
Supporter

Looks good BEP
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:03 PM   #8748
Gimme My Berries Back!

Yummm.....it was!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:11 PM   #8749
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Looks good BEP

I mean... it's fine. But it's no spaghetti burrito.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:53 PM   #8750
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I think you just forfeited the right to bitch about cilantro or provel forever!!
Actually pretty close to a meatball grinder minus the pasta. I could see myself giving it a go.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:15 PM   #8751
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Actually pretty close to a meatball grinder minus the pasta. I could see myself giving it a go.

I was debating about smearing garlic butter in it and pan frying the tortilla.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 02:24 PM   #8752
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Buzz Boyardee
Trolling the food thread is pretty weak, dontcha think?

You'd smash some shrimp and red potatoes
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 03:33 PM   #8753
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Aussie pizza! Amirite nickhead?

bloody hell, get ****ed with that shit bro... or is that mini calamari rings

Last edited by Nickhead; 07-30-2017 at 04:01 PM..
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:02 PM   #8754
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post

Strip Steak with red wine sauce, roasted red potatoes, steamed organic broccoli, mesculin salad with bleu cheese ( before the dressing).
Beautiful, thank you!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:07 PM   #8755
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
My wife made a spaghetti burrito this morning... I can't decide if this is insane or a brilliant delivery device for carbs.

was this the day after the birthday dinner? what went wrong on your birthday to deserve that
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:15 PM   #8756
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
was this the day after the birthday dinner? what went wrong on your birthday to deserve that

Two days.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:46 PM   #8757
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post

Nicely done!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:00 PM   #8758
Politically Incorrect

Last night my body was craving carbohydrates as my energy was low from all the diet and exercise. I had a bag of Great Value cheese raviolis, (Walmart brand.) They were 1 lb 9 oz and large squares. Shockingly excellent and better than the last two times I had Celentano. Ate them all. Used Classico Garlic and Onion sauce. Also had two glasses of Hess Select Cab Sav.
Today at the gym I did 8 miles on the elliptical in 55:18 and did a total of 9.08 miles in 64 minutes. I was hauling ass!

Last edited by scho63; 07-30-2017 at 05:14 PM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:12 PM   #8759
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
My wife made a spaghetti burrito this morning... I can't decide if this is insane or a brilliant delivery device for carbs.

You know all the critics are going to try this next time they can, then stay silent if they find it awesome.

And now I'm wondering how well it would work with Mac-N-Cheese for the kids at the lake. No plates, not utensils, and every thing kids love. It might happen next time...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:20 PM   #8760
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
You know all the critics are going to try this next time they can, then stay silent if they find it awesome.

And now I'm wondering how well it would work with Mac-N-Cheese for the kids at the lake. No plates, not utensils, and every thing kids love. It might happen next time...

I might give it a try with the previously mentioned garlic butter. It's not like the tortilla adds much flavor.

I do spaghetti sandwiches every time I have leftover spaghetti. I once made a spaghetti pot pie.