Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 05:58 PM   #8731
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Birthday dinner.

Looks good, did you cook the noodles in the sauce? I tried that based on one of your previous post but it ended up a bit overpowering?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 06:02 PM   #8732
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
My first ever homemade crab cakes.

Love salmon patties, how did you make the crab cakes and is that a tartar sauce?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 06:03 PM   #8733
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Looks good, did you cook the noodles in the sauce? I tried that based on one of your previous post but it ended up a bit overpowering?

No. I boiled and then finished the last couple minutes in the sauce.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2017, 08:29 PM   #8734
I like Pie!

Spice shrimp, red potato with onion and sweet corn.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170729_205208.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	114732  
Old 07-29-2017, 10:25 PM   #8735
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Ate pre-pressed burgers on the George Foreman grill at the lake. PWCs and burgers, great day...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:40 AM   #8736
Cast Iron Jedi

My wife made a spaghetti burrito this morning... I can't decide if this is insane or a brilliant delivery device for carbs.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:08 AM   #8737
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Love salmon patties, how did you make the crab cakes and is that a tartar sauce?
That is a tartar sauce—my own homemade version.

I studied about 5 different recipes online and two from my books— Joy of Cooking and Martha Stewart. Didn't use any from the books because reading comments posted by folks from Maryland led to me to a simpler recipe because adding things like jalapeños, green peppers and/or too many spices hides the crab flavor. That made sense to me and I wanted to try them how Marylander's prepared them. I used Old Bay which they swore by for one.

I wound up using this recipe linked below. Except I used 1/3 buttery crackers because I couldn't make up my mind between the bread fillers or cracker fillers used in some other recipes. So it was my One Third Compromise where crackers got represented as a partial filler ingredient.

And of course my bread crumbs are not wheat but from my millet flax bread and the crackers were gluten free but buttery. Found a new brand at Publix that I tasted last week and decided to use them.

I added a tablespoon of minced sauteed onion though but used the dried parsley. 'Cuz some recipes called for a little onion and I wanted that little bit of flavor from onion added. It was subtle. I added some paprika to the tops and finished them under the broiler. Some Marylanders said they broil them.

I use my own tartar sauce though which includes some fresh dill. I eyeball that recipe to taste though.

http://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes...tar-sauce.html

For some reason I held off making these as they always looked as though they'd be complicated and time consuming. I found this was not the case at all, but were easy and quick to prepare. The one pound can of jumbo lump crab for $23 was a bit pricey, but all recipes said to use high quality jumbo lump crab meat. So I did and got the best I could find.

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 07-30-2017 at 07:54 AM..
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:57 AM   #8738
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
My wife made a spaghetti burrito this morning... I can't decide if this is insane or a brilliant delivery device for carbs.

Would not feed to dog!

In fact I'd ask for divorce.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:01 AM   #8739
Supporter

Quote:

I think you just forfeited the right to bitch about cilantro or provel forever!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:11 AM   #8740
Cheat Death

I'm not sold on spaghetti in a burrito, but a Cali burrito is filled with meat and potatoes, typically french fries. It was originated by surfers trying to refuel after hours on the water. I had one in San Diego last month and obviously wasn't energy depleted or drunk enough to fully appreciate it.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:32 AM   #8741
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I'm not sold on spaghetti in a burrito, but a Cali burrito is filled with meat and potatoes, typically french fries. It was originated by surfers trying to refuel after hours on the water. I had one in San Diego last month and obviously wasn't energy depleted or drunk enough to fully appreciate it.
Aussie pizza! Amirite nickhead?

Last edited by Baby Lee; 07-30-2017 at 09:42 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:41 AM   #8742
Ain't no relax!

Jesus, somebody post a steak or something, this is getting out of hand...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:49 AM   #8743
Consuming CP souls

Buzz Boyardee
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:06 AM   #8744
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I think you just forfeited the right to bitch about cilantro or provel forever!!

I didn't make it, I didn't eat it.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:25 AM   #8745
Cheat Death

The al pastor was a little rich today, but monstrous.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.