Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:38 PM   #8641
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Forgot the damn guacamole, but anyways made pulled pork sweet pepper nachos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Minus the olives looks good
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:54 PM   #8642
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Minus the olives looks good
I would say minus the green onion but that's the glorious thing about nachos, you can put whatever toppings you want on them
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:02 PM   #8643
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
I would say minus the green onion but that's the glorious thing about nachos, you can put whatever toppings you want on them
I actually had some salsa I threw on last minute.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:13 PM   #8644
Mod Team

Quote:
Forgot the damn guacamole, but anyways made pulled pork sweet pepper nachos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn!

I'm coming over, running every red light...........

Ok, lets talk chips on these? What you got that you like?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:20 PM   #8645
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Damn!

I'm coming over, running every red light...........

Ok, lets talk chips on these? What you got that you like?
Kinda confused by your last question. I didn't use chips on these I used sweet peppers, if I were to use regular chips I'll usually go to my favorite Mexican spot and pick up a bag. About $2-$3 for a good size bag.

Any chips that come in a bag like these are really good as well. Albertsons has really good homemade chips too.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:25 PM   #8646
Mod Team

Quote:
Kinda confused by your last question. I didn't use chips on these I used sweet peppers, if I were to use regular chips I'll usually go to my favorite Mexican spot and pick up a bag. About $2-$3 for a good size bag.

Any chips that come in a bag like these are really good as well. Albertsons has really good homemade chips too.
I assumed there was chips under there since it said nachos.

I totally agree. Albertsons homemade chips are my go to.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:29 PM   #8647
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I assumed there was chips under there since it said nachos.

I totally agree. Albertsons homemade chips are my go to.
Nah, just those small sweet peppers you buy in a bag. I could have used some carbs today, but I felt guilty about the amount of beer I had yesterday.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:31 PM   #8648
Mod Team

Quote:
Nah, just those small sweet peppers you buy in a bag. I could have used some carbs today, but I felt guilty about the amount of beer I had yesterday.
That's a fantastic idea. Slice those things up and line with meat and cheese.

Nice call. I'll try that sometime.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:40 PM   #8649
I like Pie!

I got a roast with onion, celery, carrots and potatoes in the slow cooker, be done around 6:00 and a lasagna in the oven that will be done in about 10 min. The house smells wonderful right now and it's making me hungry.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:56 PM   #8650
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
That's a fantastic idea. Slice those things up and line with meat and cheese.

Nice call. I'll try that sometime.
Yes sir, that's why pork butt is my favorite meat to smoke. It's cheap and you can eat on it for 3-4 days. Just gotta be creative so you won't get burnt out. 10.5 lbs of meat for $20.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:55 PM   #8651
Veteran

Quote:
Yes sir, that's why pork butt is my favorite meat to smoke. It's cheap and you can eat on it for 3-4 days. Just gotta be creative so you won't get burnt out. 10.5 lbs of meat for $20.
I never sauce a pork butt when I smoke it because it's so versatile. If I want pulled pork sandwiches I'll take just the amount we want to eat and sauce that. pulled pork enchiladas are great. Come to think of it most of my uses outside of BBQ are mexican food, do you have any other dishes you like to use it in?
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:07 PM   #8652
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
I never sauce a pork butt when I smoke it because it's so versatile. If I want pulled pork sandwiches I'll take just the amount we want to eat and sauce that. pulled pork enchiladas are great. Come to think of it most of my uses outside of BBQ are mexican food, do you have any other dishes you like to use it in?
I never sauce as well, just a dry rub. If I do sandwiches I'll put a little BBQ sauce top. I typically do nachos, enchiladas, tacos, quesadillas, and I love a good pulled pork melt with Ortega chilies. Try it on a baked potato as well.
Old 07-09-2017, 09:05 PM   #8653
I like Pie!

Breakfast, lunch and dinner. I mopped the plate with the last bit of toast and licked my fingers.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170709_212520.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	114643  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 09:19 PM   #8654
Ultrabanned

That looks like a feast that will put you right into a coma. Damn
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:23 AM   #8655
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I made myself a brunch burger. A hamburger with bacon bits and egg and Swiss cheese. Pretty darned good.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.