Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2021, 08:35 PM   #16201
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Wife requested penne a la vodka with shrimp asparagus and mushrooms and I obliged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Tri-tip with homemade broccoli slaw and sweet Hawaiian crescent rolls*

*these are a real thing sold at Aldis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I made this—exactly this it looked, complete with thyme sprig but forgot to put the yogurt out.
'Cept I brined my chops first. Would make again.

It is not my pic because too much was goin' on when I was getting it ready. I mad strawberry shortcake for dessert with the berries macerated with a mix of sweetner, water and Grand Marnier. Nice meal outdoors by my pool here with beautiful Florida weather.

YES! YES! YES!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2021, 09:16 PM   #16202
Supporter

I made creme brulee. I'm sure it is total shit compared to someone who knows WTF they're doing, but I thought it turned out pretty good for a hamfisted hillbillly.

Sidenote, I SUCK at separating eggs.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 09:34 PM   #16203
Banned

Pasta from scratch is the best.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EC4887B1-D246-468D-A022-63003E54DF6D.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	122172  
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 09:40 PM   #16204
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I made creme brulee. I'm sure it is total shit compared to someone who knows WTF they're doing, but I thought it turned out pretty good for a hamfisted hillbillly.

Sidenote, I SUCK at separating eggs.
NICE!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 04:59 PM   #16205
Supporter

****ing garbage day outside so I treated myself to cast iron burgers. Sautéed some onion and red pepper with a diced up chipotle, because that shit is the ANSWER. Threw the first picture in to brag about my sear . Had ****all for buns in the house so...toast!

Roasted some sprouts with salt pepper and crushed red peppers.

Made a shit day a little better. Other than now I have to clean up.

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 05:50 PM   #16206
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Wife has been shirking her taco
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2021, 07:22 PM   #16207
Cheat Death

Air fried salmon with bussels

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2021, 08:01 PM   #16208
Supporter

What did you season the salmon with? Looks good.
Old 03-18-2021, 05:05 AM   #16209
Cheat Death

Quote:
What did you season the salmon with? Looks good.
Its a salmon blend the wife picked up from The Spice House here in town. It is indeed good. Probably not hard to replicate with dill, caraway and mustard. Apparently they add sesame seeds as well.

https://www.thespicehouse.com/products/salmon-seasoning
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 01:15 PM   #16210
pie is never free

Just wanted to share some clips of a guy I've been watching a lot of lately, and I intend to copy several of his dishes best that I can in the coming weeks

He's an Azerbaijani, and usually cooks in some of the most beautiful outdoors scenes you can imagine... its a beautiful country no doubt

Maybe he can inspire you like he does me

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:16 PM   #16211
Ultrabanned

Beautiful spring day here so I smoked some ribs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:31 PM   #16212
pie is never free

Looking fat and juicy, yet cooked through perfectly
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:37 PM   #16213
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Looking fat and juicy, yet cooked through perfectly
Thanks. They were delicious. Might have been my best effort yet. But I've been day drinking so everything tastes good at this point.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:38 PM   #16214
Sexiest Athlete

Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:48 PM   #16215
Cheat Death

My corned beef to pastrami effort

Purchased corned beef brisket flat

Soaked the brine off for 8 hours then rubbed and put back in fridge for 36 hours

Smoked to 150F then put back in fridge for 24 hours

Steamed in instant pot for 40 minutes (would do 45 next time, lol, there will be no next time)

Meat sliced while blasting crucial death metal

Ready for sammiches and likely a hash tomorrow

All in all super delish but just not worth the squeeze. Would easily pay $10-15 for a proper pastrami sandwich someone else took the time to make
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote