Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2017, 05:24 PM   #8686
pie is never free

Its been so freaking hot here that my dinners, actually all meals, are unusually light

Tonight is just a very simple Caesar salad with chopped tomato and some seasoned french fries
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:06 PM   #8687
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

We had totchos is tonight.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:48 PM   #8688
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
We had totchos is tonight.
What's that?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:49 PM   #8689
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
for some reason I've never had success with that.
Same here until I pressed deeper.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:52 PM   #8690
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
My niece and her fiance built a pizza oven and invited me over for dinner. I didn't get to play with the oven but did get to open and top a dough. It's only been up and running the last two weeks and needless to say, I'm a bit jelly. The last pic is crap but the pizza was great.

Nice oven. Hafta' eat lots of pizza to have one of those.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:53 PM   #8691
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Minus the olives looks good
Black Olives Matter!
Old 07-22-2017, 02:36 PM   #8692
pie is never free

Think I'm gonna do some shrimp soft tacos later, with a simple ingredient list

Shrimp
Tomato
Onion
Cilantro
Avocado chunks
Squeeze of lime

All I gotta do is go get the cilantro and avocado
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:48 PM   #8693
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

Shrimp
Tomato
Onion
Cilantro
Avocado chunks
Squeeze of lime

The younger son picked (of all places) Red Lobster for his B-day dinner, and I had their Wood-Grilled Tacos with lobster, and they were pretty darn good.

Last edited by GloryDayz; 07-22-2017 at 02:57 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:49 PM   #8694
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

Shrimp
Tomato
Onion
Cilantro
Avocado chunks
Squeeze of lime

Do a mango salsa. Excellent stuff.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:52 PM   #8695
Banned

In la for my sisters weddin and decided to get a breakfast torta a couple blocks from my hotel. Best breakfast I've had in a very long time every thing was so fresh. Dane I recommend you go.. called brick and flour
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3365.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	114679  
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:55 PM   #8696
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
The younger son pick (of all places) Red Lobster for his B-day dinner, and I have their Wood-Grilled Tacos with lobster, and they were pretty darn good.
Yeah their shrimp or lobster tacos are good!
Old 07-22-2017, 02:59 PM   #8697
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
The younger son picked (of all places) Red Lobster for his B-day dinner, and I had their Wood-Grilled Tacos with lobster, and they were pretty darn good.
I likes me some Red Lobster

Dont eat there very often since there isnt one in town, but they're not bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Do a mango salsa. Excellent stuff.

Got a recipe?
Old 07-22-2017, 03:01 PM   #8698
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I likes me some Red Lobster

Dont eat there very often since there isnt one in town, but they're not bad

Got a recipe?
3 ripe mangos, diced
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
½ cup chopped red onion
¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
1 large lime, juiced (about ¼ cup lime juice)
⅛ to ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste

Combine all ingredients and enjoy
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 03:10 PM   #8699
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
3 ripe mangos, diced
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
½ cup chopped red onion
¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
1 large lime, juiced (about ¼ cup lime juice)
⅛ to ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste

Combine all ingredients and enjoy
Dang... just might have to do that
Old 07-22-2017, 05:43 PM   #8700
Politically Incorrect

I'm doing sausage peppers and onions on the grill tonight. Had a craving for the last month.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.