Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:41 PM   #8656
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I made myself a brunch burger. A hamburger with bacon bits and egg and Swiss cheese. Pretty darned good.
My son had something ike that at lunch today at the Flying Saucer. But his had avocado on it to.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:48 PM   #8657
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
My son had something ike that at lunch today at the Flying Saucer. But his had avocado on it to.
Oh avocado would be a nice touch I was thinking about making something with avocados.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:50 PM   #8658
Emporer of Mongo

im going to ricardos

http://ricardosbarandgrill.com/food-drink-gallery/

i need a drink lol
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2017, 10:19 AM   #8659
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

a little bit for everyone....cheese for the kids (cheddar jack/mozz blend) and a ricotta/chicken/spinach/mozz for mom & dad.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-13-2017, 11:13 AM   #8660
Gimme My Berries Back!

Asian Salmon with Sesame-Soy-Rice Wine Vinaigrette

I've made this about 4 times before but before this Dinner thread. Oh, perhaps once when we had this Dinner thread.

I think the vinaigrette makes the salmon look too glossy and oddly colored in my photo, compared to the recipe's photo, but I put mine all over not just on top. It tasted just as delicious though! One of my three favorite salmon recipes.

Here's the recipe and pic—
http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/sizz...oy-vinaigrette

My pic below...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Asian Salmon#F.png
Views:	423
Size:	340.5 KB
ID:	114648  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2017, 05:57 PM   #8661
Cheat Death

Smoked an Oaxacan rubbed pork butt this afternoon. I used it to make pork tortas with an avocado spread, pickled red onion, and grilled pineapple. With Elotes.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2017, 06:35 PM   #8662
pie is never free

Tonight is...

Tempura battered jumbo shrimp

Tempura battered jalapeno halves

Fresh corn on the cob

Sliced tomato

But first... cocktails!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:03 AM   #8663
Politically Incorrect

Last night I did my heirloom tomatoes and cheese platter for dinner.

Four tomatoes: black zebra (deep purple, very soft, sweet), emerald green (light green, very firm almost hard, tangy), dixie golden (sun yellow, semi soft, very sweet), dr lyle (rose red, semi soft, beefy flavor)

I added sea salt, fresh cracked black pepper, dried oregano, garlic powder, queso fresco cheese, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil and lite balsamic dressing. Had some Mantua Sauvignon Blanc white white.

Great meal!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170715_205517.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	114659   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170715_205509.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	114660   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170715_205513.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	114661   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170715_205523.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	114662   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170715_205527.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	114663  

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:53 AM   #8664

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

Four tomatoes: black zebra (deep purple, very soft, sweet), emerald green (light green, very firm almost hard, tangy), dixie golden (sun yellow, semi soft, very sweet), dr lyle (rose red, semi soft, beefy flavor)

I added sea salt, fresh cracked black pepper, dried oregano, garlic powder, queso fresco cheese, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil and lite balsamic dressing. Had some Mantua Sauvignon Blanc white white.

Great meal!
That's awesome.... Now I'd have added a coating of olive oil, but that's just how I grew up with my Mom making this. When we lived in Rome this went from being a dish the landlord brought over for us to try, to "hey Mom, we'd we'd prefer Caprese salad over cereal for breakfast" In a heartbeat).
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:04 PM   #8665
I like Pie!

My niece and her fiance built a pizza oven and invited me over for dinner. I didn't get to play with the oven but did get to open and top a dough. It's only been up and running the last two weeks and needless to say, I'm a bit jelly. The last pic is crap but the pizza was great.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170716_141035.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	114664   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170716_144433.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	114665   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170716_151822.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	114666  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:31 PM   #8666
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
That's awesome.... Now I'd have added a coating of olive oil, but that's just how I grew up with my Mom making this. When we lived in Rome this went from being a dish the landlord brought over for us to try, to "hey Mom, we'd we'd prefer Caprese salad over cereal for breakfast" In a heartbeat).
I have some nice EVOO and not sure why I didn't add it although the lite Balsamic was actually a low cal salad dessing that I think has some olive oil in it.

I was craving this for the last two weeks.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:38 PM   #8667

Quote:
I have some nice EVOO and not sure why I didn't add it although the lite Balsamic was actually a low cal salad dessing that I think has some olive oil in it.

I was craving this for the last two weeks.
I could eat it every day for a year... The dish is just yummy...
Old 07-19-2017, 09:12 PM   #8668
I like Pie!

Leftover pork loin burrito with garden fresh green bell pepper, tomato and jalapeno peppers.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170719_212749 (2).jpg
Views:	357
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	114673  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2017, 09:15 PM   #8669
Shit

Quote:

Great meal!
Looks awesome, I would add some type of mushroom.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2017, 10:02 PM   #8670
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Looks awesome, I would add some type of mushroom.

Trying to figure out how to add.