Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-14-2024, 02:22 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Let this mother****er rot and stop giving him attention.
This.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 02:39 PM   #3
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Let this mother****er rot and stop giving him attention.
bruh u bumped the Chiefsaholic thread in the process of this post lol

GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 09:49 AM   #4
Baba Ganoush

Hearing Drake is the producer lol
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 09:51 AM   #5
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Kids love costumes.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-14-2024, 10:14 AM   #6
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Thought this was a joke because of the timing, but you’re right. He actually did produce this. That’s absolutely hysterical.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 02:33 PM   #7
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Thought this was a joke because of the timing, but you’re right. He actually did produce this. That’s absolutely hysterical.
lmao incredible

free him so he can do more funny shit
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-14-2024, 02:25 PM   #8
MVP

Rice could be catching passes from him
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:00 PM   #9
Veteran

What kind of imbecile refers to himself as Chiefsaholic? I can't wait till the little b**** gets out so I can kick his ass by the George Brett statue.
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 06:09 PM   #10
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I saw a screenshot of that tweet floating around and assumed it was fake
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 06:26 PM   #11
Sarcasm

I was asked multiple times to be interviewed for this thing lmao. They’ve been working on it for over a year. Declined each time. I really just couldn’t care enough to want to talk to strangers about it. I will say I hope they go deep into the backstory of this ****er but otherwise it won’t be anything we didn’t already know.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:52 PM   #12
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I was asked multiple times to be interviewed for this thing lmao. They’ve been working on it for over a year. Declined each time. I really just couldn’t care enough to want to talk to strangers about it. I will say I hope they go deep into the backstory of this ****er but otherwise it won’t be anything we didn’t already know.
How are you linked?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 07:09 PM   #13
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
How are you linked?
I was the original person who figured out where he was/who he was and what he did. Amazons research team eventually found out. I told them they can show my DMs on the screen for their show but that otherwise I didn’t want to be involved.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-14-2024, 07:24 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I was the original person who figured out where he was/who he was and what he did. Amazons research team eventually found out. I told them they can show my DMs on the screen for their show but that otherwise I didn’t want to be involved.
Hold up. You learned his true identity, and that he robbed banks, and are the one who got him busted? How did you get involved at all in the first place?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 07:29 PM   #15
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Hold up. You learned his true identity, and that he robbed banks, and are the one who got him busted? How did you get involved at all in the first place?
It was all going to come out quickly regardless of if it was me or somebody else. I don’t feel like I got him busted necessarily. I spent 35 minutes digging up shit to find out who he was and searched his name, police records etc and then matched the information I had of him being in the Tulsa county jail with the bank robbery. I then told a Twitter bro via DMs about what I found. At the time I told him I did not want my name attached to this information. But he spilled the beans anyways. He’s gonna be in the documentary now lmao.

So basically for the past year theyve been trying to get in contact with me to talk/interview. I told them I just don’t care enough to be a part of it but that they are allowed to show my DMs on the screen for the show.