Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2024, 06:00 PM   #2
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Maybe if there's one you don't love I'll take it.

I just keep getting further behind on stuff. My only music comes from itunes, and I stopped buying music several years ago because any time I'd try, itunes would give me an "unknown error" message.
Now I'm not sure itunes even exists any more, though it doesn't matter that much since all of music is old anyway. When my ipod finally goes off to live on a farm in the country, I'm going to make a quantum leap forward and look at other music systems.
Sent you a pm that I’ve been meaning to send you for a long time now! Haha, don’t mean to blast that here, but I know some ppl don’t consistently check their pm’s here, myself included, so I wanted to give you a heads up!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 06:03 PM   #3
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Maybe if there's one you don't love I'll take it.

I just keep getting further behind on stuff. My only music comes from itunes, and I stopped buying music several years ago because any time I'd try, itunes would give me an "unknown error" message.
Now I'm not sure itunes even exists any more, though it doesn't matter that much since all of music is old anyway. When my ipod finally goes off to live on a farm in the country, I'm going to make a quantum leap forward and look at other music systems.
You don't have to buy anything anymore.

Pandora and Spotify will let you listen for free with ads. Then they offer blocks of time that are ad free if you watch an initial ad.

Spotify also has audio books. 😁😁
For paying subscribers.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.