Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 11-25-2019, 10:54 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Kenneth Murray

I’m not sure where this guy is gonna land. He’s the 18th ranked player on Matt Miller’s most recent big board. Damn I fear he won’t be around anywhere near long enough for us to draft, but man is this dude perfect for today’s ILB.

6’2 243lbs, very long, plus athleticism and is good at nearly everything.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2019, 10:30 AM   #16
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t think Pittsburgh is regretting Devin Bush, that’s all I’m saying.

In a perfect world we trade back a couple times, pick 8+ players and have another good class. But I haven’t looked into this class really at all.
They may not, he's a good player.

But there were and will always be for the most part other good players at that position come out of each draft.

I'd trade up for a QB/Pass Rusher/or LT. Other than that, I'll take my chances.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2019, 10:41 AM   #17
Most Valuable Villain

Saw a mock this morning that had us taking him at 27.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2019, 11:08 AM   #18
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Nah, no more trading up. We need to hit on the picks and or trade back to amass.
100% this. Trade back and accumulate picks. Seattle has done this the last 4 years and had at least 9 picks in each of those drafts. They’ve missed pretty badly on some guys like Malik McDowell, Rashaad Penny and Germain Ifedi, but look who they have hit on just by having a ton of picks:

Jarran Reed
Will Dissly
Chris Carson
Tre Flowers
Shaquille Griffin
DK Metcalf
Michael Dickinson

They’ve also got some “decent depth” guys and “from the draft on the cheap in Rasheed Greem, Marquise Blair, Quinton Jefferson, etc. I’d say some guys like Ethan Pocic are “okay starters” that are cheap too.

Moral of the story is to trade down. Put more bullets in your chamber to hit the target instead of only having 1 shot.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2019, 11:21 AM   #19
MVP

I’m a huge OU fan, this guy will have 1st round measurables, but he has -0- instincts.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:56 AM   #20
MVP

The young man is having a game today! Single-handedly wrecking Baylor’s offense.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-07-2019, 05:56 PM   #21
Starter

Murray made some money today. There are two ILB's that could go round one; Murray and Alabama's Dylan Moses. Either would be a huge upgrade to Hitchens.
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:41 PM   #22
MVP

He played great against Baylor in the second game (awful in first and against K State) and was great against Texas. When he plays assignment sound he can be all american good, when he tries to make plays he is awful.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.