Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 08:34 AM   #8701
Mod Team

MTG I trusted you!!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 08:38 AM   #8702
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
AMC guys, what color lambos you thinking? I'll probably go with a gun metal grey.
Quote:
My next play is UWMC. Get on now if you want to make fat stacks. I didn't write this DD but did research the company and verify the claims for about 3 hours this afternoon, all checks out.

On top of all this UWM recently announced an ultimatum barring broker shops from working with Rocket and Fairway. 10k agreed, only 400 did not.

If that's not enough, check this out.

God damn I trusted you so much!!!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 08:39 AM   #8703
I'll be back.

BAN MTG FROM THIS THREAD
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 09:01 AM   #8704
Politically Incorrect

Where's good 'ol stock guru MTG???

Is he hiding under his bed???
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 09:18 AM   #8705
Cheat Death

AMC getting raped by a LaserDisc
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:24 AM   #8706
Mammoth penis

Lol you guys are tards. I started talking about AMC when it was well under $9/share. One bad day and the sky is falling.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:25 AM   #8707
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Where's good 'ol stock guru MTG???

Is he hiding under his bed???
Never claimed to be a stock guru dumbass.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:29 AM   #8708
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
God damn I trusted you so much!!!!!!
Unlike AMC UWMC has great fundamentals and severely undervalued. I'm holding that one long term.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:34 AM   #8709
I'll be back.

Quote:
Never claimed to be a stock guru dumbass.
You're definitely a stock guru dumbass.

No comma.

My new price target on AMC is 15.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:34 AM   #8710
MVP

Quote:
Unlike AMC UWMC has great fundamentals and severely undervalued. I'm holding that one long term.
Buy on the dip I suppose.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:37 AM   #8711
I'll be back.

Remember when AMC and GME were reversing market trend

OOPS!
Old 03-22-2021, 09:49 AM   #8712
Mod Team

Quote:
What do their fundamentals look like?
Old 03-22-2021, 09:52 AM   #8713
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What do their fundamentals look like?
i've heard the chart looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111one
Old 03-22-2021, 09:54 AM   #8714
Prestige Worldwide

AMC is the chonk I use to bang in college and not tell anybody.

Now I just learned she has crabs.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:56 AM   #8715
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Remember when AMC and GME were reversing market trend

OOPS!
They're extremely volatile meme stocks dumbass, you knew what you were getting into.

CCIV! FRX! ABML! All dogshit stocks.

AMC will rebound, nobody could predict them sending out a poll to all of their shareholders asking to vote on a 500 mil share dilution. Horrible timing after the market manipulation Fri. I'm still up $2500 on it though so can't complain too much.