Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2024, 06:47 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

They need to axe most of these guys. All these shows do. I don't need 6 or 7 dudes or whatever to do a pre-game show. Give me 2 guys and move on.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 06:54 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
They need to axe most of these guys. All these shows do. I don't need 6 or 7 dudes or whatever to do a pre-game show. Give me 2 guys and move on.
Terry Bradshaw: We gotta get (nonsensical rambling).

Howie Long: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Terry Bradshaw: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

James Brown: The score is Cleveland 21, and Baltimore ... but first, Verizon Wireless is ....

Terry Bradshaw: That reminds me of (nonsensical rambling).

Jimmy Johnson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Charissa Thompson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at this!

Well, okay, the last one is okay.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 07:42 PM   #4
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

James Brown: The score is Cleveland 21, and Baltimore ... but first, Verizon Wireless is ....

Years ago, I found the Fox pre game crew to be mildly entertaining while having the occasional useful discussion. I would DVR the show and watch maybe half of it.

When it got to the point where the entire show was just a useless commercial to fast forward through... Been several years since I watched.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-30-2024, 02:29 PM   #5
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Bradshaw is about 4 plays behind when he is talking. Really gotten bad
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 08:37 PM   #6
Veteran

Quote:

The Fox pregame has got to be the worst. I still remember when Bradshaw said something about sleeping with your QB if it makes them happy.
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old 05-01-2024, 03:09 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteChief View Post
The Fox pregame has got to be the worst. I still remember when Bradshaw said something about sleeping with your QB if it makes them happy.
Bradshaw was creepily fixated on how good-looking he thought Jimmy Garoppolo was. I think the 49ers actually bought Garoppolo a rape whistle for interviews with Bradshaw.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 06:56 PM   #8
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

This I completely agree with. The 6-man desk isn't good. I'd much rather watch 2 really smart guys.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 08:17 AM   #9
Starter

Quote:
Yes, NFL sets look like the head table at an Italian Wedding. They make about $640,000 per syllable. Less yammering, less TMZ, just show highlights, numbnuts.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-30-2024, 08:57 AM   #10
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
I still think a pregame.or.broadcast should have one or two announcers. Then a knowledgeable fan of each team and city.
Let them shit talk each other and talk about their teams little things thatost people would not know on a national level.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-29-2024, 06:51 PM   #11
It was not a fair catch

dont listen to any talking heads anyway
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 06:55 PM   #12
Going home eventually

Dumped for Matt Ryan? Thats hardly some upgrade.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 07:24 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Dumped for Matt Ryan? Thats hardly some upgrade.
Matty Ryan has Low-T. But I’m sure he won’t offend anyone so there’s that. He couldn’t carry Simms’ jockstrap.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-29-2024, 06:57 PM   #14
Veteran

FINALLY
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-29-2024, 07:07 PM   #15
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

They should be banging down Bellichecks door, he was pretty good on the mcaffee feed
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote