Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 12:19 AM   #151
In Search of a Life

What does him in is the video.

He has no defense beyond a plea and that’s only if the prosecutor doesn’t feel compelled to make a name for themselves…
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-11-2024, 12:27 AM   #152
In Search of a Life

And ftr my original guess was the league suspends him 6 games and it gets reduced to 4 on appeal.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 01:12 AM   #153
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
When did he go off on Mahomes?
https://youtu.be/1w5m2nEFL1g?si=WQfwrJleK7tFmbHn
ydub is not part of the Right 53.ydub is not part of the Right 53.ydub is not part of the Right 53.ydub is not part of the Right 53.ydub is not part of the Right 53.ydub is not part of the Right 53.ydub is not part of the Right 53.ydub is not part of the Right 53.ydub is not part of the Right 53.ydub is not part of the Right 53.ydub is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 03:49 AM   #154
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
And ftr my original guess was the league suspends him 6 games and it gets reduced to 4 on appeal.
That sounds fair.

No way that's what happens...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 04:51 AM   #155
Starter

I'm sorry, I don't understand any need for prison for this. The outcome could have been horrible, but it wasn't. That matters here.

I see this as misdemeanors with plea-down and jail time if anything else happens. The no priors is a big deal.
Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 05:16 AM   #156
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
He SHOULD win Walter Payton Man of the Year next year because his thoughts are with the victims IMHO
Okay now THAT would be epic
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 05:48 AM   #157
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azide22 View Post
I'm sorry, I don't understand any need for prison for this. The outcome could have been horrible, but it wasn't. That matters here.

I see this as misdemeanors with plea-down and jail time if anything else happens. The no priors is a big deal.
I’m not sure what the punishment should be, however I am confident that your argument sucks.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-11-2024, 06:05 AM   #158
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
He's looking at max 60 years worth of jail time dude. What do you think they're going to plead that down to if it comes to that? 2 months? Oh hell no. I don't even think he'll be a chief by the time training camp comes around certainly not after the trial if there is one.

DonkTard gonna TARD.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 04-11-2024, 07:04 AM   #159
Rookie

Typical prosecutorial overcharge

The 6 separate collision charges should have been just one but prosecutors historically overcharge with multiple charges instead of one so the potential penalty is greater and the defendant is pressured into a plea saving the taxpayers trial costs. Every day cases are charges, defendants are told they will server many years in prison without a plea and the pleas is remarkably lower. What would you do if you faced a choice of 15 years or a year of probation. 98 percent of all criminal cases are plea bargained. Nothing new hear. Most likely plea to misdemeanors, suspended sentence of 1 or 2 years and community service.
mjn82 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:07 AM   #160
MVP

Youth in Asia
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:19 AM   #161
MVP

So this thread is exactly the same as the previous one.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 07:38 AM   #162
Veteran

As my mom would say to me as a kid “you sure cooked your goose”. Sounded serious….who else heard this and please tell me the origin?
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:41 AM   #163
In Search of a Life

So....what's the endgame here?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:47 AM   #164
Diablo Negro

Quote:
He's looking at max 60 years worth of jail time dude. What do you think they're going to plead that down to if it comes to that? 2 months? Oh hell no. I don't even think he'll be a chief by the time training camp comes around certainly not after the trial if there is one.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:48 AM   #165
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
He's admitted that he did it. What percentage of 60 would you take if you were the prosecutor on a plea? I bet the prosecutor's anchor is 15. Five might be generous.
You've been deemed too stupid for this thread, whether you're (I'm sure) trolling or not... and we aren't swimming in IQ points in here.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote