Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2019, 06:29 AM   #2
I don’t care for Auburn

Hideous piece of shit.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:37 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
Hideous piece of shit.
My sentiments exactly
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:31 AM   #4
Supporter

He managed to price something near half the price of his cars, which in the normal world cost twice as much as a car.

When something is too good to be true.......

If it truly has a body that can’t be dented why aren’t normal manufacturers using that skin?

This pickup has small penised weekend warrior written all over it.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:37 AM   #5
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
They couldn't deliver on a 35k mainstream sedan that would have a lot higher volume. There's no reason to think that 39k model truck will ever sell.

Also, Trucks and SUVs are where vehicle companies can currently make good margins. If you wanted to go against the grain on that, I'm not sure you picked a design that lines up with mainstream volume.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:11 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
They couldn't deliver on a 35k mainstream sedan that would have a lot higher volume. There's no reason to think that 39k model truck will ever sell.

Also, Trucks and SUVs are where vehicle companies can currently make good margins. If you wanted to go against the grain on that, I'm not sure you picked a design that lines up with mainstream volume.
If they can make a 2500 electric that does the work of my current truck I will be all over it.

Infinite torque, no maintenance, self-driving. Good lord that would be awesome.

Someday they will, I am highly skeptical of this deal.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:14 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
If they can make a 2500 electric that does the work of my current truck I will be all over it.

On my end it needs to hold together on shit roads and be able to live in dirt. I too would be all over it. But like I said, I'm not willing to risk much on my Daily farm pickup.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:18 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
On my end it needs to hold together on shit roads and be able to live in dirt. I too would be all over it. But like I said, I'm not willing to risk much on my Daily farm pickup.
Imagine my friend: no transmission, brakes that last forever, no injector/plug replacements.

I’m afraid they will go very light on the frame to increase range. No good on a work pickup.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:44 AM   #9
TACO SALAD

Quote:

There are 49k and 59k tier trucks that have multiple motors w/ more range and power. The 39k model is a single motor. I think self driving is a 7k Add on
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:42 AM   #10
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
There are 49k and 59k tier trucks that have multiple motors w/ more range and power. The 39k model is a single motor. I think self driving is a 7k Add on
And based on the model 3, they won’t actually offer the 39 k model.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:28 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
He managed to price something near half the price of his cars, which in the normal world cost twice as much as a car.

If it truly has a body that can’t be dented why aren’t normal manufacturers using that skin?

This pickup has small penised weekend warrior written all over it.
To be fair, Dad bought a 19 Chevy half ton and it very much has the small penised weekend warrior feel to it too. Not as bad as this, but it’s got a pretty soft suspension (even though he doesn’t have much in it, seems pretty flimsy going down county roads (it may not be. We’ll see), and the bed is kind of wonky too (he doesn’t have a toolbox in it yet), and it too is pretty ugly IMO.

I’d be open to it. I can run up pretty close to 250 miles in a day, but I’d be down if it can holdup.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:00 AM   #12
best in the biz

I can't believe people are conditioned to think 40k for a vehicle is a good deal.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 08:04 AM   #13
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I can't believe people are conditioned to think 40k for a vehicle is a good deal.

Exactly
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:17 AM   #14
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
that.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:23 AM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
that.
It is a pretty good deal after buying anything with green paint on it.

Not to go off on a rant here (for you young kids out there YouTube Dennis Miller Live), but a 40K pickup is a hell of a deal compared to a 450K Combine or 350K tractor. Sure, it's not doing the same work as those machines, but you know what a 40K pickup does do well? ****ing sensors. My pickup, which was engineered for soccer moms on paved roads that I'm driving in the field, has ECU, fuel, exhaust and all the other bullshit sensors too, except they work. Goddamned Deere (and CNH too FWIW) is engineered to be in the field and can't keep sensors running. **** that pisses me right the **** off. /rant

tl;dr: If you don't like the price of new pickups, go price new Deere paint.