Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-20-2014, 10:11 AM   #2
Thats Right, Sniff the Glue!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
I honestly haven't even watched a trailer, all I needed to see to dissuade me is a picture with a ****ing raccoon walking in the lead.

If you guys have fun with it, God bless... but this isn't for me.
All of this and yet you're ok with vampires that sparkle....huh.

i kid, i kid
kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:33 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Not to piss on those who might be entertained... but any superhero flick featuring a raccoon is just not gonna earn my money.

I'm usually just as big a sucker for hero's as anyone, but a coon? c'mon.
Here is how they were presented in the recent Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes series.

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:03 PM   #4
MVP

Hahahaha!

Maybe just me, but I loved the trailer. Looks like a fun movie.

Collector sighting @ 1:59.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:21 PM   #5
Back again, again.

Pratt is the lead, but Rocket is clearly there to be the breakout character, the Han Solo to Pratt's Luke.

That just wasn't a well-made trailer; they took too much time try to teach people who the characters were rather than just show them doing their things. Hopefully the movie won't be as uneven and wooden, and hopefully the whole movie isn't in that dingy prison.
Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:13 PM   #6
Stay positive, don't give up

I'm kindve a comic nerd, ive never heard of guardians of the galaxy
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:15 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I'm kindve a comic nerd, ive never heard of guardians of the galaxy
That's what I meant by this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin View Post
lol jesus, a Guardians of the Galaxies movie. That's like what.. DC doing a Seven Soldiers of Victory movie?
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin View Post
That's what I meant by this:

That said this looks like it might be a fun movie....but i have to google what the hell this is about
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:51 PM   #9
special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post

That said this looks like it might be a fun movie....but i have to google what the hell this is about

I AM GROOT
you never heard of the GOG?

I first heard of rocket to many years ago and then had to look it up
hate to throw firefly in
but they are semi criminal super heros
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:35 PM   #10
sorta mod-ish

Huh, the voice of Peter Quill is the voice of Master Chief from the Halo games. That just won't do at all. I'm going to expect Cortana to show up now.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:58 PM   #11
MVP

I hear ya, and in fact thought this was likely to be pretty stupid. After watching the trailer though, I'm sold. Feels like a sarcastic bunch of misfits. Love that kind of schtick. Kind of like Firefly, but with aliens. Hell, one of my favorite movies had "space herpes" running around.

As far as Batman/Spiderman/Superman goes, I'm getting pretty sick of them. Yes, Dark Knight has been cool with Nolan, but I would rather watch a CGI cartoon than Ben Aflac.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:17 PM   #12
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
I hear ya, and in fact thought this was likely to be pretty stupid. After watching the trailer though, I'm sold. Feels like a sarcastic bunch of misfits. Love that kind of schtick. Kind of like Firefly, but with aliens. Hell, one of my favorite movies had "space herpes" running around.

As far as Batman/Spiderman/Superman goes, I'm getting pretty sick of them. Yes, Dark Knight has been cool with Nolan, but I would rather watch a CGI cartoon than Ben Aflac.
No worries, hope you like it.

Affleck?... I'm tellin ya, give it a chance, its so crazy it. just. might. work.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:27 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
No worries, hope you like it.

Affleck?... I'm tellin ya, give it a chance, its so crazy it. just. might. work.
Shit, I'd rather see Reeves or Cage as Batman if we're talking shitty action actors. Absolutely no interest. I really just hate Aflac. (and yes, intentional misspelling)
Old 02-19-2014, 09:54 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Shit, I'd rather see Reeves or Cage as Batman if we're talking shitty action actors. Absolutely no interest. I really just hate Aflac. (and yes, intentional misspelling)
You didn't like him in Argo or the Town?
Old 02-19-2014, 10:19 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I first thought that this movie would be a risk for them. Guardians is a niche group in that universe. I thought they could have done a half dozen other movies on other characters/groups that would have been more familiar to the general public. That said, it looks entertaining, and I'm curious how they will tie these guys in with the Avengers and the soon to be rebooted Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer.

This movie will either do great or fizzle out quickly. It won't be somewhere in-between.
Wait, what? Marvel is getting the rights to fantastic 4 back?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.