Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2005, 02:50 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
I had no idea you were such a renaissance man. I thought you just watched Boston Legal and the Chiefs and posted on Chiefsplanet in your underwear.

I am anxiously awaiting the start of Boston Legal again, they are moving it to Thursday this season. I am a fanatic golfer and gearhead first, but the Chiefs are right there. I shot an 82 this morning and got my clock cleaned, we play for some pretty good money on Saturday mornings.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 04:29 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd
I am anxiously awaiting the start of Boston Legal again, they are moving it to Thursday this season. I am a fanatic golfer and gearhead first, but the Chiefs are right there. I shot an 82 this morning and got my clock cleaned, we play for some pretty good money on Saturday mornings.
Yeah it will be nice when that show starts up again especially since they cut it short last season. Though I read somewhere that the hot British chick will not be back. Not happy about that.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-16-2005, 04:35 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles
Sounds like a quality day so far.
Bout to exceed the sensible limet of beer in consideration of tomorrow though, how about you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles
Yeah it will be nice when that show starts up again especially since they cut it short last season. Though I read somewhere that the hot British chick will not be back. Not happy about that.
Damn she is hot, I am sorry to hear that.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 04:25 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd
Is this really still happening? Jesus, I have slept eight hours, played eighteen holes, pulled the motor out of my boat and taken it apart. Now I am started on a pretty good drunk, jeesh, this is funny.
Sounds like a quality day so far.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-16-2005, 04:28 PM   #6
Whatever..

Well I wonder if he did give brock his number? Has anyone heard from either one of them today?
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:29 PM   #7
Supporter

Oh MAH Lawd!!! I can't believe I passed over this fooking gold nugget last night, as my eyes glassed over with boardom.

I'll say this now....If any of you fuggers challenges Iowanian to a duel, be reminded that along with the map to his house, there will be a disclaimer, reminding you that the final thing you will see is my arse preparing to fart into your gaping mouth as you gasp your final breath.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg map.jpg (41.6 KB, 166 views)
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:34 PM   #8
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Oh MAH Lawd!!! I can't believe I passed over this fooking gold nugget last night, as my eyes glassed over with boardom.

I'll say this now....If any of you fuggers challenges Iowanian to a duel, be reminded that along with the map to his house, there will be a disclaimer, reminding you that the final thing you will see is my arse preparing to fart into your gaping mouth as you gasp your final breath.

you were to busy playing poker...and you have to read the whole thread.
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:34 PM   #9
'Tis my eye!

I can't believe this is STILL going.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:36 PM   #10
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
I can't believe this is STILL going.
Heh, yeah, it deftinaly has hall of classic material, for sure. I guess everyone just want to get their post in before it's too late.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:40 PM   #11
Supporter

I did read the entire thread....I never ask for the CLiff notes.

Its just as well I was losing to pokertards at cards, elst I find myself on a "people to kill" from some internet nutjob's trailerhouse bathroom wall....probably written in lipstick.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:53 PM   #12
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
I did read the entire thread....I never ask for the CLiff notes.

Its just as well I was losing to pokertards at cards, elst I find myself on a "people to kill" from some internet nutjob's trailerhouse bathroom wall....probably written in lipstick.
Speaking of pokertards....

Last night we were having our monthly tournament and my buddy's wife is at my table. She's one of those who has no clue how to play hold 'em...also one of the luckiest shits I've ever seen (probably karma for life from surviving a REALLY bad ATV accident 5 years ago. She wasn't supposed to live through the night).

Anyway, I'm hurting a bit and blinds are getting up there so I go all in ($3,700) with A8 os after a flop of 853 all different suits. I know I have the top hand based on preflop betting. So she calls me and catches runner-runner clubs to knock me out. I was not happy.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:53 PM   #13
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod

Last night we were having our monthly tournament and my buddy's wife is at my table. She's one of those who has no clue how to play hold 'em...also one of the luckiest shits I've ever seen (probably karma for life from surviving a REALLY bad ATV accident 5 years ago. She wasn't supposed to live through the night).

Anyway, I'm hurting a bit and blinds are getting up there so I go all in ($3,700) with A8 os after a flop of 853 all different suits. I know I have the top hand based on preflop betting. So she calls me and catches runner-runner clubs to knock me out. I was not happy.

Nice birthday, eh?
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:55 PM   #14
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach

Nice birthday, eh?
Yeah, the plan was they were supposed to let me win.

Bastards...
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:57 PM   #15
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod

Ouch,

You play some high stakes for just some friends playing poker.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.