Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-08-2005, 09:34 PM  
Blind, deceived homer

If Marty Chokes...

...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:49 AM   #571
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
Damn, and I thought they had standards.
Mommy, mommy, the fat, bald, grumpy old man is picking on me.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:50 AM   #572
scribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
You know, I think we're losing sight of the real message here, on this thread:

KC Johnny is fucking nuts.
BTW--what happened--di he give up for a while?
Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:51 AM   #573
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Mommy, mommy, the fat, bald, grumpy old man is picking on me.
Well, your suffering is at an end, because the old grumpy man is off to bed.

Goodnight all.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:53 AM   #574
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Michigan
BTW--what happened--di he give up for a while?
I don't know, I haven't been around. I saw the thread on page 2, read the first post where he said he'd say something about Vermeil being a better coach when the bolts lose (note I said "when", 'cause it was inevitable), thought to myself "yeah right, the idiot'll end up telling us all how much better he is than we are, cause he's in the military and a so-called 'man-of-god' and then shirk on his statement" and lo and behold that's exactly what he did...

Guy's been doing this same shit over and over for at least 5 years now.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:53 AM   #575
oxymoron

Quote:
Well, your suffering is at an end, because the old grumpy man is off to bed.

Goodnight all.
Have a good night, Tim.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:56 AM   #576
scribe

Quote:
I don't know, I haven't been around. I saw the thread on page 2, read the first post where he said he'd say something about Vermeil being a better coach when the bolts lose (note I said "when", 'cause it was inevitable), thought to myself "yeah right, the idiot'll end up telling us all how much better he is than we are, cause he's in the military and a so-called 'man-of-god' and then shirk on his statement" and lo and behold that's exactly what he did...

Guy's been doing this same shit over and over for at least 5 years now.
He is one predictable nut.

He should just save that suff and copy and paste when needed.

And I'm off to bed as well, but good to see ya.

G'night all.
Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Michael Michigan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:57 AM   #577

That's too bad, if Caudle had shown up we could've had a vintage 2002 night crew smack fest there...
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 07:13 AM   #578
Archivist

We're still light in the sentences...
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:09 AM   #579
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
He hates noobs.
I never got this. Are noobs so annoying that one can't stomach to even be around them? Is it that he hates newbies themselves or that he just doesn't like the way CP has changed over the years due to all the new people?
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:11 AM   #580
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief
I never got this. Are noobs so annoying that one can't stomach to even be around them? Is it that he hates newbies themselves or that he just doesn't like the way CP has changed over the years due to all the new people?
I'm no noob, yet I never understood this either....

I must have missed the whole episode. Hack was/is one of the good guys though...so I was disappointed.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 01-12-2005, 11:11 AM   #581
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief
Another question would be:

Has he forgotten that at one time, he was a noob?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:12 AM   #582
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I dunno... his last activity was on the 5th. Send him a PM and ask him. Maybe he'll answer.
Or he might decide I'm a newbie that needs to be eliminated, come to my house, strangle me and bury me in his backyard with all the rest of the dissappearing newbies (FAX anyone?)
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:44 AM   #583
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Damn, and I thought they had standards.
Apparently not. I stayed in one in San Diego last week.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:50 AM   #584
West Coast Chief

Classic, classic, classic! This thread should continue. You veterans (military and Planet) need to keep this going. KCJ you have unfinished business. This thread needs closure.
bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:55 AM   #585
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogie
Classic, classic, classic! This thread should continue. You veterans (military and Planet) need to keep this going. KCJ you have unfinished business. This thread needs closure.
Damn, KCJ.....called out by a noob.

At least with me, it was a grumpy-assed profane deranged regular.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation