Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2020, 03:55 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
She also makes a living in part on her appearance and has never had kids.

So it's a bit of a wash here. but ultimately if we're gonna say "hot for 38" I'll consider the argument, but the blanket 'hot' statement doesn't allow for a grading curve.
I'd only say "Hot for 38" when compared to average college girls, most of whom won't look anything like Aya Cash 20 years down the road.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:06 PM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'd only say "Hot for 38" when compared to average college girls, most of whom won't look anything like Aya Cash 20 years down the road.
No question.

Living in a college town has really driven home for me how difficult it is for women to be unattractive at 21 years old.

Not the case by 30...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:08 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
No question.

Living in a college town has really driven home for me how difficult it is for women to be unattractive at 21 years old.

Not the case by 30...
And conversely, my view is warped from living in Hollywood for 27+ years.

For every hot chick you see on TV, there are another 10,000 behind her, waiting to be "discovered".

It's absolutely insane.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.