Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2018, 06:11 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
This happened to you when you were hit in the name of “corporal punishment”?

That is the physical damage inflicted on Adrian Peterson’s four year old son when he was hit with a “switch”.
That is clearly child abuse, horrific IMO. Very sad to see. Must have been rage and the defenseless child took the brunt.

No hand should be raised to a four year old, they can be punished with much kinder methods.

However, a belt was a pretty darn good deterrent to me and my siblings when we got a little older than that. I think it only took once for me and the same for our two daughters.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:33 PM   #3
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I got worse when I was a kid and no one cared. I did ok for myself
Terrible argument.

My dad broke my neck when I was 15, and I own a business!

WOW, must be something to it then eh? I'm doing okay for myself.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:37 PM   #4
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Totally not a piece of shit....right?
If you can look at those pictures and come away with the notion that nothing wrong was done, something is ****ed in your head. What the **** could a 4 year old even do that would warrant a slap or two on the ass, much less getting the shit whipped out of him with a stick.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:43 PM   #5
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
If you can look at those pictures and come away with the notion that nothing wrong was done, something is ****ed in your head. What the **** could a 4 year old even do that would warrant a slap or two on the ass, much less getting the shit whipped out of him with a stick.
I've never 100% cosigned to a Superturtle post. I 100% cosign to this Superturtle post quoted above.

HARD COSIGN.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:03 PM   #6
Shit

Not excusing it though
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:05 PM   #7
YOU take YOUR seat

did the kid suffer injury or did it just hurt? That's pretty much where the line should be drawn between a whoopin and child abuse.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:35 PM   #8
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
did the kid suffer injury or did it just hurt? That's pretty much where the line should be drawn between a whoopin and child abuse.
Didn’t he cut his scrotom with the switch? Seems he had a nut exposed.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:41 PM   #9
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Jesus.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:42 PM   #10
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Jesus.
I don't remember anything about an exposed nut, but he did leave switch marks (including blood) on his son's nutsack.

It was the only thing Peterson ever expressed any remorse over. He was just hitting him in the ass so hard that the switch bent back 180 degrees and flipped him in the nuts.

Think about how hard you'd have to hit someone with a switch for the switch to bend that far...
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:44 PM   #11
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I don't remember anything about an exposed nut, but he did leave switch marks (including blood) on his son's nutsack.

It was the only thing Peterson ever expressed any remorse over. He was just hitting him in the ass so hard that the switch bent back 180 degrees and flipped him in the nuts.

Think about how hard you'd have to hit someone with a switch for the switch to bend that far...
That's absolutely horrible.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:49 PM   #12
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post

I haven't spanked a kid before, but is it typical to hit them as hard as you possibly can with whatever object you're using? JFC.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:19 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Definitely was hitting his kid in the testicles with a switch. No idea how anyone can defend the piece of shit.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:10 PM   #14
best in the biz

spare the rod....

Everything in moderation.

You don't chastise your kids, you don't love them.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 05:16 PM   #15
The pizza king of kansas

uh my mom hit me with a wire hanger my dad hit me with a belt and i don't think it child abuse spare the rod spoil the child.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote