Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2016, 05:10 PM   #226
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellway View Post
Before I registered after years of lurking, I always enjoyed those posts by that one crazy guy. What was his name? Hottie, or something?
Still denying it? Jesus Clay
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2016, 05:18 PM   #227
Reset

So what was the meltdown with redrum69? He went from lurker rep mom joke comment spammer to popular poster showing up at a bash? To leaving forever in shame? I know I got the timeline right, just not sure about the actual events and wtf happened?

And adept is still around, I had a pm convo with him not too long ago. He just doesn't have much time to be posting on Here anymore.

What happened to Dale M***cer??? Lol
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2016, 05:21 PM   #228
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
You're a ****ing piece of shit.
Yeah, I guess I'm not politically correct, eh?
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2016, 05:21 PM   #229
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
What happened to Dale??? Lol
Burt
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2016, 05:24 PM   #230
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Burt
I know I was just ****ing with him
Old 06-16-2016, 05:56 PM   #231
pie is never free

Quote:
So what was the meltdown with redrum69? He went from lurker rep mom joke comment spammer to popular poster showing up at a bash? To leaving forever in shame? I know I got the timeline right, just not sure about the actual events and wtf happened?

And adept is still around, I had a pm convo with him not too long ago. He just doesn't have much time to be posting on Here anymore.

What happened to Dale M***cer??? Lol
I went from reeeally hating redrum "what? who is this guy and whats his problem?"

To "baaahaha, love this guy... whens the next one?"

The details are old and foggy, but he apparently had some nearby Planeteeer seriously looking to whip his ass on sight, who that was I honestly forget...

ed* doh! it was MoHillbilly pretty sure
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:43 PM   #232
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
I know I was just ****ing with him
Dang....and I didn't feel a thing!! If we end up in prison...I want you as my cell mate.....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:44 PM   #233
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I went from reeeally hating redrum "what? who is this guy and whats his problem?"

To "baaahaha, love this guy... whens the next one?"

The details are old and foggy, but he apparently had some nearby Planeteeer seriously looking to whip his ass on sight, who that was I honestly forget...

ed* doh! it was MoHillbilly pretty sure
The Mom reps were ingenious...but MoHillbilly wanting to whip yer ass....well that just plain ain't good....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:46 PM   #234
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
The Mom reps were ingenious...but MoHillbilly wanting to whip yer ass....well that just plain ain't good....
I think I had one that went something like this "your mom is like a used lottery ticket, discarded and kicked to the curb"
Old 06-16-2016, 06:47 PM   #235
Reset

Quote:
Dang....and I didn't feel a thing!! If we end up in prison...I want you as my cell mate.....
Ok kid
Old 06-16-2016, 06:47 PM   #236
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
I think I had one that went something like this "your mom is like a used lottery ticket, discarded and kicked to the curb"
It was an honor to get mom repped by him....then he had to go public....
Old 06-16-2016, 06:52 PM   #237
best in the biz

Quote:
IIRC, something along the lines ...If I ever see you, I will destroy you. Read that last part again.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:59 PM   #238
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Agreed on both points. I don't recall what got Mo red assed but that's one dude that means it when he says it.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2016, 07:03 PM   #239
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Mohillbilly don't ****ing play either. It's funny that someone got ran off by someone threatening to kick his ass, but Mo don't play so I give him a pass. Just like I gave his transgendered mom...
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2016, 07:03 PM   #240
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
IIRC, something along the lines ...If I ever see you, I will destroy you. Read that last part again.

You pretty much nailed it.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222207

Redrum was a useless doucherocket, don't miss him at all.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.