Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2021, 12:36 PM  
Supporter

WTF is with Mahomes?

Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.

Last edited by petegz28; 10-17-2021 at 05:20 PM..
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2021, 10:54 PM   #841
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Do you think Pete deserves Mahomes?
Anybody that makes posts like that about somebody who has accomplished what Mahomes has for this franchise doesn’t deserve much of anything. Laughable stuff.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 10:59 PM   #842
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Anybody that makes posts like that about somebody who has accomplished what Mahomes has for this franchise doesn’t deserve much of anything. Laughable stuff.
What's funny is you and King and others saying the things you have said up to this point then suddenly acting like you've never said any of it.

You're fake as ****.....I said what I said and the stats supported what I said. You said what you said and now want to pretend you didn't. Suck my cock with your fake bullshit.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:01 PM   #843
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:02 PM   #844
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
What's funny is you and King and others saying the things you have said up to this point then suddenly acting like you've never said any of it.

You're fake as ****.....I said what I said and the stats supported what I said. You said what you said and now want to pretend you didn't. Suck my cock with your fake bullshit.
You said what you said and I and everyone else laughed at it. We are still laughing.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:04 PM   #845
Supporter

Quote:
You said what you said and I and everyone else laughed at it. We are still laughing.

Godo for you. At least I have the balls to stand by what I said. Unlike you who talked shit then wants to pretend you didn't.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:05 PM   #846
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Godo for you. At least I have the balls to stand by what I said. Unlike you who talked shit then wants to pretend you didn't.
What are you even taking about now? I’ve been a staunch defender of Mahomes here (to the point that I’ve faced criticism the past few weeks from a few morons).
Old 11-14-2021, 11:06 PM   #847
Supporter

Quote:
What are you even taking about now? I’ve been a staunch defender of Mahomes here.
Uh huh....
Old 11-14-2021, 11:07 PM   #848
Ultrabanned

Pete is amazing. There’s only one of him for good reason
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:07 PM   #849
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Uh huh....
Old 11-14-2021, 11:08 PM   #850
Perpetual Mediocrity

Is he confusing me with somebody else right now or is he just this ****ing stupid?
Old 11-14-2021, 11:08 PM   #851
Supporter

Quote:
Is he confusing me with somebody else right now or is he just this ****ing stupid?
Uh huh...
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:09 PM   #852
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:10 PM   #853
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Uh huh...
Probably both.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:11 PM   #854
Supporter

Quote:
Probably both.
Yeah, you pretend all you want....makes me no difference, obviously
Old 11-14-2021, 11:11 PM   #855
World's Best Boss

If only some posters saw today coming.

Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.