Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 02:06 PM   #3166
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I've been hearing that KAD, Robinson and Schrader have been killing it at the senior bowl.
Was telling my son that I wouldn't mind seeing Robinson end up a Chief. Think he would fit in very well to what we like to do.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 03:13 PM   #3167
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Was telling my son that I wouldn't mind seeing Robinson end up a Chief. Think he would fit in very well to what we like to do.
All three of those Tigers would be nice fits. Schrader as a 3rd down/change of pace back wouldn't even be a bad 3rd day pick or UDFA. And I think KAD is a better prospect than Williams.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 09:50 AM   #3168
Supporter

You never know. Reid does have a connection with Mizzou. He did draft Morse and Bolton in the second round. I would certainly like to one of them end up here. It would also be great to the Beakers dismay. I remember how much they hated the Bolton pick at the time. If course they've changed their tune now, but they were pretty vocal about not liking him at first. I'm sure that it would be the same with one of these guys
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:29 AM   #3169
[null]

NFL.com writer has the Chiefs taking Robinson at 31 in his mock draft: https://www.nfl.com/news/eric-edholm...carthy-to-rams
Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-05-2024, 02:47 PM   #3170
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-05-2024, 02:51 PM   #3171

Well now I'm awfully curious about a North End Zone project.

Because the north end zone has always kinda been considered off limits by the old-heads that didn't want the grass and rocks taken out of there. Personally I've always hated it and think it looks like amateur hour, but my kids like going over there and screwing off during games so there's some novelty to it.

But if we want the stadium to look like a 'big boy stadium' - that's the last place to do it. And it really does need a bit of attention.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2024, 03:06 PM   #3172
In Search of a Life

I've heard a lot of rumblings over the last year about them doing exactly that as the next stadium upgrade.

Didn't put much stock into it originally to mention it though. Maybe they actually will close it in?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-05-2024, 03:12 PM   #3173

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I've heard a lot of rumblings over the last year about them doing exactly that as the next stadium upgrade.

Didn't put much stock into it originally to mention it though. Maybe they actually will close it in?
Evidently Mizzou has hired an architectural firm for the purposes of designing improvements to the north end zone.

Will be excited to see what they come up with.
Old 02-05-2024, 03:22 PM   #3174
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Evidently Mizzou has hired an architectural firm for the purposes of designing improvements to the north end zone.

Will be excited to see what they come up with.
I think they are going for a college version of PNL or Ballpark Village in the north end zone.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2024, 03:30 PM   #3175

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I think they are going for a college version of PNL or Ballpark Village in the north end zone.
Mizzou's just never going to be Alabama.

And it's something a buddy of mine pointed out to me when I was in High School after he'd moved here from Texas. He said "man, nobody that lives here is proud to live here...they just act to cool for everything..."

Mizzou fans are kinda like that, unfortunately. Living in Columbia and I can pretty confidently say that, as was the case when I lived in KC, the people that live there tend to roll their eyes a bit when they say they live there. There's just not a ton of pride about it.

So Mizzou fans are going to turn out when the product is good but thats about it. And they're likely not going to fill up an 80K feet stadium at any point. They're just 'too cool' for it.

I dunno if I did a very good job of explaining it, but it seems that there's an underlying cynicism to being a Missourian and it sorta extends to Mizzou athletics. I suspect it probably exists for a lot of states, but in those areas where football is a religion, that's really not the case.
Old 02-05-2024, 03:55 PM   #3176
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Mizzou's just never going to be Alabama.

And it's something a buddy of mine pointed out to me when I was in High School after he'd moved here from Texas. He said "man, nobody that lives here is proud to live here...they just act to cool for everything..."

Mizzou fans are kinda like that, unfortunately. Living in Columbia and I can pretty confidently say that, as was the case when I lived in KC, the people that live there tend to roll their eyes a bit when they say they live there. There's just not a ton of pride about it.

So Mizzou fans are going to turn out when the product is good but thats about it. And they're likely not going to fill up an 80K feet stadium at any point. They're just 'too cool' for it.

I dunno if I did a very good job of explaining it, but it seems that there's an underlying cynicism to being a Missourian and it sorta extends to Mizzou athletics. I suspect it probably exists for a lot of states, but in those areas where football is a religion, that's really not the case.
I don't know when you moved but now it's cool to live in KC (if you are a gay left winger)
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2024, 04:00 PM   #3177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I don't know when you moved but now it's cool to live in KC (if you are a gay left winger)
It blows my mind, but I haven't lived in KC for over 20 years now. I've actually lived in Columbia longer than I lived in KC, especially if I don't count the 4 years in college where my permanent address was technically KC but I spent maybe 2 months/yr there.

But alas, the gay left winger cool kids table will probably not let me sit with them.
Old 02-05-2024, 05:44 PM   #3178
Supporter

No idea why they don’t just put something on stilts over the rocks on the north end. Make it something fancy and unique that no other stadium has. Keep the old ****s happy, keep the area for kids to play on, add a ton of seats.

Make it an attraction
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2024, 07:14 PM   #3179
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I've been hearing that KAD, Robinson and Schrader have been killing it at the senior bowl.
Javon Foster killed it too, actually. He was Charles Davis's pick for most impressive player on the first day of practice, and he looked good all week.

Mizzou players all looked good. Robinson made himself a ton of cash this week, you could make a case for him being overall MVP if you watched the practices. Announcers were drooling over him, Daniel Jeremiah in particular. If he's on the board when we pick, I'd have no problem with Veach grabbing him.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2024, 07:19 PM   #3180
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
It was me guys. Don't tell anybody though.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.