Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2018, 07:46 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

RIP Billy Graham

HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:14 AM   #196
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Congress decided that it was important to incentivize ministers to minister. Just because you don't like the rules, you shouldn't blame the people who follow them.
And I decided its important to recognize such incentives are unfair to 99 percent of the rest of us working in legitimate businesses.

If you don't like me pointing out how Billy abused a money grab that 99 percent of us don't have access to, you should blame the person who took the money grab - not me for pointing it out.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 09:18 AM   #197
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire View Post
And I decided its important to recognize such incentives are unfair to 99 percent of the rest of us working in legitimate businesses.

If you don't like me pointing out how Billy abused a money grab that 99 percent of us don't have access to, you should blame the person who took the money grab - not me for pointing it out.
No, you're the culprit who believes falsehoods and misfocuses his emotions so I'll focus on you.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 09:24 AM   #198
Starter

Quote:
you're the culprit who believes falsehoods and misfocuses his emotions.
I never actively withheld 10 plus million tax dollars from American schoolchildren so I could preach and anti-semitism and homophobia as as my life's legacy.

Last edited by ChiefFanForHire; 02-27-2018 at 09:29 AM..
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 09:35 AM   #199
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
I never actively withheld 10 plus million tax dollars from American schoolchildren so I could preach and anti-semitism and homophobia as as my life's legacy.
No, you're just a run of the mill bigot.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 09:44 AM   #200
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You are so uninformed. If you weren't so nasty and bigoted, it would be funny.

Most of Graham's income was from book revenues which would have been taxed ordinary levels.

You also believe the trouble with schools is money...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:47 AM   #201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post

Most of Graham's income was from book revenues which would have been taxed ordinary levels.

You also believe the trouble with schools is money...

He's a ****ing cult leader. You believe in something way more outlandish, take a seat, shit sucker.
ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:48 AM   #202
Banned

Quote:

It's amazing the pass they will give tax dodgers and draft dodgers. They from Brooklyn or Los Angeles? Who ****ing cares
ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan1864 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:32 PM   #203
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
The Rolling Stone magazine is trash.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:35 PM   #204
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Republicans even turned on the Pope after he said he believed in Climate change.

It's literally Party above everything else.

So sad.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:33 PM   #205
Starter

Quote:
No, you're just a run of the mill bigot.

OH, irony

I am not the one who spent my life dodging taxes to preach homophobia and anti-semitism, that was Billy, so the word "bigot" applies to him 1000x more than me.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:34 PM   #206
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
How am I the bigot - I never actively withheld 10 plus million tax dollars from American schoolchildren so I could preach and anti-semitism and homophobia as as my life's legacy.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:37 PM   #207
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan1864 View Post
It's amazing the pass they will give tax dodgers and draft dodgers.
If you're non religious and you don't pay taxes on a 30k salary, you get thrown in jail and you are known a thief to your friends and family for life.

If you're religious and you bulk gullible people out of 25 million plus, you can keep all 25 million, not pay taxes, say homophobic and antisemitic things your whole life, and go down in history as a "holy man"
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:44 PM   #208
MVP

Quote:
I doubt you even read it.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 04:56 PM   #209
MVP

Quote:
If you're non religious and you don't pay taxes on a 30k salary, you get thrown in jail and you are known a thief to your friends and family for life.

If you're religious and you bulk gullible people out of 25 million plus, you can keep all 25 million, not pay taxes, say homophobic and antisemitic things your whole life, and go down in history as a "holy man"
What a false comparison. You are implying that Graham escaped paying taxes merely because he was religious.

Guess what? If you are religious and you don't pay taxes on a 30k salary, you are heading to jail.

But that doesn't fit your agenda.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:45 PM   #210
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
What a false comparison. You are implying that Graham escaped paying taxes merely because he was religious.

Guess what? If you are religious and you don't pay taxes on a 30k salary, you are heading to jail.

But that doesn't fit your agenda.
Ministers get a few special tax treatments that allow them to shelter a part of their income, but it's by no means a blanket tax free deal.