Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:10 PM   #781
Rookie

We have a Facebook group?
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:12 PM   #782
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
We have a Facebook group?
There use to be a chiefs planet crew, I think was the name. Luv set it up? Not sure

But, active? No. I’m talking about Arrowhead Kingdom.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:30 PM   #783

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
There use to be a chiefs planet crew, I think was the name. Luv set it up? Not sure

But, active? No. I’m talking about Arrowhead Kingdom.
And you don't want Swifties to join?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:40 PM   #784

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
And you don't want Swifties to join?
13-17 year olds no way. Facebook scheduled us to go private on Wednesday. We’ve told the group. I’m putting in place an age filter to join once we go private. 18+. If 18+ want to join after that, so be it.

I’m sure those interested in making money would love to have the Swifties. That’s not us.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:46 PM   #785
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
We whacked them all dickhead, I mean Mr. Ghost. You really think we are going to leave 13-17 year olds in our groups? I don’t need that risk .

We want to grow but not with minors. **** that shit. Life’s too short.
Interesting. When I entered your FB page name several options showed up, including yours. None of the others had any Swiftie traffic either. I guess you have the FB page that 13 year old girls gravitate to. Odd.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 08:48 PM   #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Interesting. When I entered your FB page name several options showed up, including yours. None of the others had any Swiftie traffic either. I guess you have the FB page that 13 year old girls gravitate to. Odd.
Not so much today. Yesterday we got slammed enough to push us to private.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:56 PM   #787
Veteran

Travis banged Taylor Swift. Neat. Can we let this die already?
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 08:57 PM   #788
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
Travis banged Taylor Swift. Neat. Can we let this die already?
Not until they kiss at the Super Bowl.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 09:00 PM   #789

Here we go.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2023, 09:04 PM   #790
Kind of a mod

A whole lot of people are gonna watch that episode. I bet they don't get TOO far into it though.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 01:52 AM   #791
I'll be back.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 04:40 AM   #792
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
A whole lot of people are gonna watch that episode. I bet they don't get TOO far into it though.
Yup, there’s a big buildup for him to say that he’s really not going to talk about it.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 05:11 AM   #793

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Yup, there’s a big buildup for him to say that he’s really not going to talk about it.
Guessing the same. They can probably just recap what everybody already knows and get 500 million views.
Old 09-27-2023, 06:42 AM   #794

Listened to the podcast this morning. Travis basically says he's not gonna talk about it for the most part and recaps all stuff that's already known.

A couple of notes:

- Travis now has paparazzi camped outside his house. Says they all yell his name when he walks outside and have British, or some kind of European accents.
- He said something about Reid being behind all of it and playing cupid because he met the Swift family while in Philly. Saying there is a "cupid" is probably the closest he comes to saying there is a romantic relationship.
Old 09-27-2023, 07:24 AM   #795
The Insider

And this all goes down because Mahomes is the GOAT.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.