Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-05-2014, 07:40 PM   #196
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
They say he's mean or an asshole after he starts talking to them for a while (I think I read that in the thread at least). He may not be directly insulting him, but I think they're inferring some insult from how he flirts.
Probably the 'negging' thing that goes with the PUA mentality. Stupid, stupid shit.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:44 PM   #197
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
You might have a solid point. It is auburn hair.

The thing is, a lot of my approaching is done at night and in a bar you can't tell if its red.

Any way im going to dye it and get it cut and shave my face.

I dont have ginger skin tone so i can pass with different hair colour.
Dying your hair is a sign of masculinity for sure.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:46 PM   #198
I like Pie!

So hitting on girls with a chip on your shoulder and looking like a punk doesn't get you laid, you don't say...
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:54 PM   #199
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Probably the 'negging' thing that goes with the PUA mentality. Stupid, stupid shit.
The concept of a neg is no different than what we learn in 1st grade about how it's reeruned to go up to a girl and say "hi i like you"... that works in kindergarden but once a girl has become accustom to guys doing this to her, she starts being selective and, showing her disinterest, triggers her cat-string response to chase.

A lot of PUA is shit you learn as a kid, no kid older than 7 goes up to a girl and says "hey i just thought you were cute i wanted to meet you"

They've learned enough to know that you tease them at first, or rub snot on their arm.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #200
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Dying your hair is a sign of masculinity for sure.
dumb reply. you could say the same about trimming my nose hair or cleaning up my pubes. Obviously I wont tell the girls I do it... Though some of the girls that still text with me I joke around with like "im wearing makeup today" or "i just went tanning and got pampered at the salon" ...
Old 08-05-2014, 08:00 PM   #201
I like Pie!

home early, must have struck out again.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #202
Consuming CP souls

Watch out or the sleuths will expose you for this
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:03 PM   #203
Bolton gonna knock you out

Have you thought about saving your money and just masterbating??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:10 PM   #204
Veteran

I guess a main problem is that i can only seem normal for a slotted time. If the girl is willing to hook up with me in that amount of time then im usually golden..

and i have had sex and gotten a few blowjobs.. i never said i hadnt
Old 08-05-2014, 08:11 PM   #205
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Have you thought about saving your money and just masterbating??
ya
Old 08-05-2014, 08:14 PM   #206
**** the Raiders

Quote:
dumb reply. you could say the same about trimming my nose hair or cleaning up my pubes. Obviously I wont tell the girls I do it... Though some of the girls that still text with me I joke around with like "im wearing makeup today" or "i just went tanning and got pampered at the salon" ...
Dying your hair is not the same as grooming.

Masculinity isn't just about jaw lines, it has a lot to do with being content with yourself.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:17 PM   #207
I like Pie!

Quote:
I guess a main problem is that i can only seem normal for a slotted time. If the girl is willing to hook up with me in that amount of time then im usually golden..

and i have had sex and gotten a few blowjobs.. i never said i hadnt

2 years ago?
Old 08-05-2014, 08:42 PM   #208
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
You might have a solid point. It is auburn hair.

The thing is, a lot of my approaching is done at night and in a bar you can't tell if its red.

Any way im going to dye it and get it cut and shave my face.

I dont have ginger skin tone so i can pass with different hair colour.
Bullshit! Women actually like fingers. It's the most original hair color there is. Guys hate gingers cuz the ladies lean toward us a little more. It's originality! Anyways, just accent your good points, and maybe you'll be able to achieve enough game to close the deal!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:44 PM   #209
Sarcasm

You a beta pillowbiter OP?
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:25 PM   #210
Banned

Quote:
The concept of a neg is no different than what we learn in 1st grade about how it's reeruned to go up to a girl and say "hi i like you"... that works in kindergarden but once a girl has become accustom to guys doing this to her, she starts being selective and, showing her disinterest, triggers her cat-string response to chase.

A lot of PUA is shit you learn as a kid, no kid older than 7 goes up to a girl and says "hey i just thought you were cute i wanted to meet you"

They've learned enough to know that you tease them at first, or rub snot on their arm.
Seems to be working just fine for you.

I mean, it sounds like you suck at it.

Relax. Quit trying so hard.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.