Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2019, 04:33 PM  
Life is changing..

Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:32 PM   #1261
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Well god knows we need CB help in a major way
Yeah and i'm kind of tired of the shit piss slappys
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:32 PM   #1262
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think I may rather keep Ford than Houston at this point too.
Cutting Houston basically covers Ford's franchise tag. Or are you talking about giving Ford a new deal?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:34 PM   #1263
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Cutting Houston basically covers Ford's franchise tag. Or are you talking about giving Ford a new deal?
No, just the tag.

I'd love to have both, but Houston is older and has had some injury issues. If he doesn't want to lower his number, just cut him and let him go elsewhere.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:35 PM   #1264
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
No, just the tag.

I'd love to have both, but Houston is older and has had some injury issues. If he doesn't want to lower his number, just cut him and let him go elsewhere.
Ok....well that pretty much sets the defensive line as:

Speaks - Nnadi - Jones - Ford

I guess we could just draft a SLB and roll with him, Hitchens and DOD as our LB group.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:42 PM   #1265
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
The Jags and the Vikings are kind of prime examples of why it's so damn hard to carry elite defenses from one year to the next. They get so ****ing expensive. Usually it's based on depth why they get so good but guys just get expensive.
Patriots always have good defenses with cheaper, newer players. Colts and Seahawks didn’t have a ton of good players but looked solid.

It’s all about coaching. Let’s hope Spags is that guy.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:42 PM   #1266
MVP

Quote:
Ok....well that pretty much sets the defensive line as:

Speaks - Nnadi - Jones - Ford

I guess we could just draft a SLB and roll with him, Hitchens and DOD as our LB group.
guys...If Ford is our RDE playing 3 downs....we're gonna give up a 150 yds a game to the offense running left.

I don't know what you guys were watching all year, but this is a recipe for disaster.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 03:44 PM   #1267
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
guys...If Ford is our RDE playing 3 downs....we're gonna give up a 150 yds a game to the offense running left.

I don't know what you guys were watching all year, but this is a recipe for disaster.
+1

Vastly prefer that line if it subs Houston for Ford.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 03:45 PM   #1268
Most Valuable Villain

Honestly....I'm at the point where if Houston doesn't take a paycut....he can be gone. And Ford can get tagged and traded.

Grab a guy in FA and draft a guy. Do the same thing for SLB spot.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:45 PM   #1269
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

I hope Ford is playing somewhere else next year. We need the picks worse than we need him.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:46 PM   #1270
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Honestly....I'm at the point where if Houston doesn't take a paycut....he can be gone. And Ford can get tagged and traded.

Grab a guy in FA and draft a guy. Do the same thing for SLB spot.
Yep.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:46 PM   #1271
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I think to survive in the modern NFL, you better be able to build a defense through the draft year in and year out. Maybe there are a couple of players that you try to hold on for their entire careers, but in most cases you need to avoid paying defensive players their second contracts.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:48 PM   #1272
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I think to survive in the modern NFL, you better be able to build a defense through the draft year in and year out. Maybe there are a couple of players that you try to hold on for their entire careers, but in most cases you need to avoid paying defensive players their second contracts.
You only sign guys that are still ascending to 2nd contracts - guys like Chris Jones need a contract.

That being said, I wouldn't sign anybody on defense to a 3rd contract, maybe ever.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:49 PM   #1273
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Bingo. WWBBD?

(what would Bill Belichick do?)

He'd let them all walk, pick up some scrap heap stopgap guys and draft a bunch of guys. This is what you must do when you have a Superstar QB.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:49 PM   #1274
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

The guys from Locked on Chiefs seem convinced that Ford is very likely a goner because in the 4-3 under he will be relied on to set the edge on the weak side every play, and he can’t be counted on to do so....

Tag and trade is the most appealing option probably.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:50 PM   #1275
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
The guys from Locked on Chiefs seem convinced that Ford is very likely a goner because in the 4-3 under he will be relied on to set the edge on the weak side every play, and he can’t be counted on to do so....

Tag and trade is the most appealing option probably.
Yep. I just think he has to go. Get the picks and move on.