Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:52 PM   #72616
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Someone would really have to work to convince me that Bill Romanowski isn't the worst human being in the United States right now.

He's a cheater, he tries to physically hurt people, he frames innocent people for crimes, he's an imbezzler, he cheats on his taxes. I wouldn't be surprised if he's paying those college kids at Columbia to cause trouble, and then he'll cheat them out of the pay.

Who's worse than Romanowski when you consider all aspects of their life? I'm at a loss to identify anyone else who would be competitive for "worst human being in the United States". Maybe someone in the Supermax in Florence?
Are we restricted to currently living people?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:54 PM   #72617
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Are we restricted to currently living people?
That was my initial thinking, but feel free to offer up other candidates.

I also forgot to mention that Romanowski was both a Raider and a bronco. I'll be interested if you think you can beat that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:57 PM   #72618
The Seated Villain

Quote:

I also forgot to mention that Romanowski was both a Raider and a bronco. I'll be interested if you think you can beat that.
Thomas Midgley Jr. would be a good candidate, but he's been dead for 80 years.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:03 PM   #72619
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

Von, Aqib Talib, Ray Lewis
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:19 PM   #72620
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
This will age well.
In the span of two days he has compared Nix to Burrow and now Mahomes. I don’t know if he’s trying to convince us or him that Nix is anything more than a MEH quarterback.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-01-2024, 02:37 PM   #72621
Starter

Quote:
Someone would really have to work to convince me that Bill Romanowski isn't the worst human being in the United States right now.

He's a cheater, he tries to physically hurt people, he frames innocent people for crimes, he's an imbezzler, he cheats on his taxes. I wouldn't be surprised if he's paying those college kids at Columbia to cause trouble, and then he'll cheat them out of the pay.

Who's worse than Romanowski when you consider all aspects of their life? I'm at a loss to identify anyone else who would be competitive for "worst human being in the United States". Maybe someone in the Supermax in Florence?
Albert Fish?
ThrobProng ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:48 PM   #72622
Needs more middle fingers

In 2-3 seasons, you'll refuse to say his name just like the other dozen or so QB's that came before him.

This isnt even entertaining anymore.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 02:58 PM   #72623
Andy Reid Supporter

Cowherd predicting 9-10 wins for Denver lmao

At least he picked them to finish 3rd in the division
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:59 PM   #72624
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

I'm good with that. Making it difficult to build around a low ceiling QB while he's on his rookie deal.

I just don't see them winning more than 7.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:01 PM   #72625
Starter

Quote:

Kranzdictum - that one Donk poster.....maybe?
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:03 PM   #72626
Choco Favre

They have a bottom 5 roster. Who do they have on offense? No one.

Our third receiving option is probably better than their first.

Who do they have on defense? Surtain. That’s it.

Their roster is terrible
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 03:12 PM   #72627
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:

I could, but it would get this thread thrown in the clink.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:26 PM   #72628
Going home eventually

Quote:

Why would thier wins go up like that? How have they improved? They haven't.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:27 PM   #72629
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

I'll go with 6 wins for the Cheating Donx, and LAST PLACE.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-01-2024, 03:52 PM   #72630
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
RealSNR… I think this might help alleviate the Perna hate.

https://youtu.be/cncdR61VQ6Q?si=uDruOI1kdihC4HHa
Won't lie but I have always liked Perna. Not a huge fan of him cursing every other word, but he is a pretty good listen.
tredadda has disabled reputation