Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-07-2017, 02:25 PM   #2
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Bullshit.

McKnight was 26 years old.

Spiller is 30 years old and hasn't done dick in 4 years due to chronic injuries.

Teams don't cut a guy like Charcandrick West, who led the Chiefs in rushing 2 seasons ago, for old ass broke dick.

JFC, you're reeruned.
I... am not projecting West to get cut, am I? Check the OP, genius, and tell me where each of the RBs are ranked. I expect West to be our 3rd guy with Spiller de-activated until Ware inevitably gets injured.

I get it -- Spiller's stats suck. That's well established. The guy has battled injuries and a shit offense and his own inadequacy. That's all fine. My (and Dante84's) argument isn't that he's a 1st or 2nd back on this team. It's that he can provide some 3rd down snaps, some of which he can blow wide open if he gets a crease. I saw it myself on Saturday -- guy was wide open, Mahomes nailed him, and he just flat-out beats everybody to the end zone.

We need more big play threats on this offense. Spiller can ostensibly provide us a little.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:30 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I... am not projecting West to get cut, am I? Check the OP, genius, and tell me where each of the RBs are ranked. I expect West to be our 3rd guy with Spiller de-activated until Ware inevitably gets injured.

I get it -- Spiller's stats suck. That's well established. The guy has battled injuries and a shit offense and his own inadequacy. That's all fine. My (and Dante84's) argument isn't that he's a 1st or 2nd back on this team. It's that he can provide some 3rd down snaps, some of which he can blow wide open if he gets a crease. I saw it myself on Saturday -- guy was wide open, Mahomes nailed him, and he just flat-out beats everybody to the end zone.

We need more big play threats on this offense. Spiller can ostensibly provide us a little.
Spiller is 30 years old and if he makes the roster, he's stealing a spot from a more important position.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:58 PM   #4
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Spiller is 30 years old and if he makes the roster, he's stealing a spot from a more important position.
Look at my depth chart. Who is being edged out that you'd prefer over Spiller?

Ross Travis? Marcus Rush? Leon McQuay? Josh Mauga? De'Anthony Thomas?
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:04 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Look at my depth chart. Who is being edged out that you'd prefer over Spiller?

Ross Travis? Marcus Rush? Leon McQuay? Josh Mauga? De'Anthony Thomas?
DAT for certain, as Toub said he's the "toughest guy on the team", plus, he's Tyreek Hill insurance.

If Ross Travis doesn't have a strong camp, he's probably waived and if cleared, ends up on the PS but that's yet to be determined.

Mauga? Yeah, I think he's a bubble guy, especially since the Chiefs drafted Eligwe and traded for KPL.

McQuay's probably a PS guy. There's a logjam at safety and they didn't like what they saw of him at corner.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.