Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2024, 08:43 AM  
Veteran

OJ Simpson DEAD at 76

Breaking...
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-16-2024, 03:07 PM   #181
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I got bad news for you man, that's most of the human race. Nobody lies to nobody as much as people lie to themselves. People want to believe they understand the game and know how things work. That's not the case.

Most of us spent a lot of time learning about one thing in life and are pretty well ignorant of everything else. We might borrow a lot of beliefs from our religion, political party, or field of work but we largely don't know jack about shit when it comes to everything else.
Ya. Never really took time to look at things in this light but you're right. Makes a lot of sense.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-16-2024, 03:21 PM   #182
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Seen today where O.J's attorney who said a few days ago that the Goldman's would get nothing now says he's changed his mind and is going to pay them. Kinda interesting
He should pay them. Their son is dead and a court gave them money for it and OJ skated out of ot for bullshit reasons.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 04:58 PM   #183
I'll **** anything that moves!

Whenever I think back on the OJ trial, I always inevitably come back to this great set from Dana Carvey back in 1995. There are some moments in this 8 minute set that are positively belly busters... Sorry, I'm an idiot, and I can't imbed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw_CtUR9Lh0&t=499s
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-16-2024, 05:08 PM   #184
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Whenever I think back on the OJ trial, I always inevitably come back to this great set from Dana Carvey back in 1995. There are some moments in this 8 minute set that are positively belly busters... Sorry, I'm an idiot, and I can't imbed...

Is that the one where he’s like, “we’re framing OJ, you in?!” Lol and does the Bill Clinton impersonation and is all, “your framing OJ eh? Well I kinda like OJ, but this is just too damn good, we have got to get that son of a bitch!”

My brothers and I have been quoting that since it came out. One of my fave standups ever… barely ever run into anyone that knows of that one!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 05:12 PM   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Is that the one where he’s like, “we’re framing OJ, you in?!” Lol and does the Bill Clinton impersonation and is all, “your framing OJ eh? Well I kinda like OJ, but this is just too damn good, we have got to get that son of a bitch!”

My brothers and I have been quoting that since it came out. One of my fave standups ever… barely ever run into anyone that knows of that one!
Yup! That's the one! The Clinton part always cracks me up... And imagining Chris Darden coming home at the end of another day at the clown show, dark, quiet house. Door shuts behind him. And then, from the darkness you hear: MUTHA****AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-16-2024, 06:41 PM   #186
No Keys, No Problem

The main thing I remember from the trial besides Cochran's b******* is that judge Ito let all that s*** happen.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-16-2024, 06:55 PM   #187
Now you've pissed me off!

https://twitter.com/RizzyWhitted/sta...95957078585346
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:03 AM   #188
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post

Ha!

Always loved that set.

The Japanese guy immediately came to mind as soon as I saw "Dana Carvey" in your post. And the gravelly "What else did you ignoooore?" is still in the rotation of things I'll say to my idiot children and/or buddy from High School.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 12:20 PM   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Ha!

Always loved that set.

The Japanese guy immediately came to mind as soon as I saw "Dana Carvey" in your post. And the gravelly "What else did you ignoooore?" is still in the rotation of things I'll say to my idiot children and/or buddy from High School.
Hahaha, there’s so much there…. His Johnnie Cochran impersonation…. “Why are we even having a trial? I’m gonna play a little jazz trumpet for y’all.” Ya honor’s a sexy man. If I was a gay man, I’d wanna have sex with ya honor…”
Old 04-21-2024, 08:18 PM   #190
MVP

He's been dead 10 days & I just now hear about Freedom Juice? Probably for the best
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-21-2024, 08:40 PM   #191
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Ha!

Always loved that set.

Holy shit

That Bill Clinton thing had me rolling. Same with the Japanese guy.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 12:23 AM   #192
May Day and Spring 2024!

Well hope the Brown and Goldman families can finally have closure in their lives and move on. Sadly won't bring their loved ones back to them.
Passepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-22-2024, 12:48 AM   #193

Man, I can’t quit watching every video possible on YouTube/netflix/etc. of OJ…. Man, he is such a complicated dude, IMO… And that case… crazy and we will never see anything like it again. It takes a special kind of ****ing crazy to kill someone… and this dude did it with a freaking knife. Two people with a freaking knife… gross. And this dude always held it together so well in interviews and publicized social situations as well as the football field and it’s wild that he was capable of that… considering he did it…

That whole racial divide thing they emphasize with this was something I didn’t even know was a thing when I was a kid and this was going on. I remember watching the verdict live as a 5th or 6th grader… I think the entire school checked in on it… I went to a tiny school in Smalltown-SE Iowa and I can only recall there being one black person at that school the entire 12 years I went there and that dude was 5 years younger than me…. And here’s what my experience was…. I was in a room for of white kids and white teachers and I can’t think of one person who wasn’t cheering the verdict because every kid including myself just didn’t think he was capable and didn’t believe he did it… Even the teachers were cheering… Not sure what their excuse was! And the last thing on my mind was that the nation would actually be divided over it in most places on the map because I just thought it was a murder case with OJ vs the bad guys like Marcia Clark who just were obvious sports-haters. Racism type stuff in general was something I really didn’t know anything about and never really thought about growing up because my dad was always against it and it was honestly pretty rare for us to ever see a black person in our region and circles we were part of (wrestling)….I kind of had to just learn via watching tv that there was a problem there…And then of course we learned about slavery in school and that obviously shed some light on why there are problems there.

Haha, I dunno it’s just so interesting to watch now… my perspective was so different back then and it’s a different experience for me altogether watching all of these documentaries about it, now knowing there were some racial tensions with the case that my entire town seemed oblivious to when it was going on… ��
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 01:04 AM   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Not his money.
He was reparations for Rodney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Marcus Allen banging Nicole probably caused it....
Ahhh of all people in the world she could have banged… why in the hell did she have to bang Marcus Allen?!?! I mean, come on… your man’s career is over and you are gonna bang the dude who seemingly took your place, not only as a superstar NFL RB, but as a star RB for USC!!! I mean, the dude’s ego was likely already kind of taking a beating as it was with his career ending, but that is just straight-up salt on the wound. Honestly… If OJ were pissed about Nicole and Marcus… I wouldn’t blame him… I’d be pissed at Marcus too, for it’s not like he didn’t have plenty of options either… dude didn’t HAVE to **** Nicole…

And while I say I don’t blame OJ for being pissed about that, it doesn’t mean we’d have the same reaction to it. Lol, my reaction to that would be to never speak to her again and try to have my parents exchange our kids so I never had to see her again. OJ’s reaction was to kill her…. With a knife. He would have been better off just writing her off… and ppl would have still loved him as they did before. But no, this dude wanted to kill his ex and some dude with a knife.

Blows my mind… and holy cow, what a hopeless feeling it must be, knowing that you’ve got a crazy-pissed off OJ Simpson coming after you with a knife. One of the last dudes on Earth I’d want to be in that scenario with. If what OJ said was true about Goldman getting into a karate stance when he attacked him, then good lord, why did Goldman do that?! Don’t try to fight a crazed OJ… just count your losses and run away. Because karate ain’t gonna do a freaking thing to a pissed off OJ with a knife. Admire the dude’s (Goldman’s) courage tho. It’s speculated by many that he died trying to save Nicole…
Old 04-22-2024, 01:04 AM   #195

I don’t know why it quoted you Katipan….