Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2018, 10:38 AM   #2
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
He didnt bestow it on himself he was awarded it.
Regardless, the reason he got it was for his fame and fortune. That's what the Hollywood star is about. Not any Christian-supported accomplishments. Doesn't really matter if he didn't ask for it, the point is that he got it because of his Hollywood lifestyle...

Last edited by Fish; 02-22-2018 at 10:44 AM..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:53 PM   #3
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
that he got it because of his Hollywood lifestyle...
Billy Graham lived a Hollywood Lifestyle ? Really ?
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 12:32 PM   #4
Fight, build, win!

No your trying to push this thread to DC as you pointed out. That used to be an infraction of the rules in CP posting insults of the dead in a in memorium thread. Just ask Cosmo unless your his mult.

Ever heard the say "No right of mine obligates you" You are not obligated to muck up this thread start your own I hate BG thread.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:01 PM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
No your trying to push this thread to DC as you pointed out. That used to be an infraction of the rules in CP posting insults of the dead in a in memorium thread. Just ask Cosmo unless your his mult.

Ever heard the say "No right of mine obligates you" You are not obligated to muck up this thread start your own I hate BG thread.
Not really, I would never argue my point with a mod, but seeing as its an infraction of the rules, I guess I'll stop.

Did you create this thread? Oh no you didn't, and I have as much a right to comment as you do.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:41 PM   #6
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

The Well....Bye gif been posted yet
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:41 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire View Post
I'm exercising my free will to point out Graham life's legacy was that of a swindlers.
Evidence please?

Correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to be lumping Graham's personal income and the finances of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association as being the same???

The BGEA is a non-profit organization ... that abides by U.S. tax codes. The board of directors set the amount of his modest salary. He purposely set it up so no one could accuse him of getting wealthy from his ministry. The funds came from denotations of ordinary Christians who willingly gave the money. So, who do you think he is "swindling?"

BTW ... the royalty from the books he authored goes into the BGEA's bank account. Maybe the people who "estimate" his wealth as $25M assume he profited from the sale of his books. He did NOT.

"... swindlers ..." who, when, where, why did he swindle anyone. He set up the BGEA in an effort to keep these accusation from happening. The BGEA's board of directors decide where the associations funds are/were used. Only a small percentage of the income of BGEA is/was used for administration costs. Also, he paid taxes on his income according to IRS codes.

BTW ... he and all pastors/religious workers/etc. pay all of the FICA (is it called "payroll tax?) tax. Meaning ... normally an employer pays half of the employee's FICA tax. But, Graham and all pastors pays about 7.2% more in taxes that a McDo worker pays because they pay all of that tax.

Note: I agree with you re: many of the other TV "preachers." Their focus seems to be on fame, fortune, etc. and most of them do keep all of the money. But, Graham cannot be blamed for their "transgressions," because they did not follow his example of putting safe guards into place.

Do I think Graham is perfect? Nope! He was not perfect!!!
Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-23-2018, 01:00 PM   #8
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manila-Chief View Post
Evidence please?

Correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to be lumping Graham's personal income and the finances of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association as being the same???

The BGEA is a non-profit organization ... that abides by U.S. tax codes. The board of directors set the amount of his modest salary. He purposely set it up so no one could accuse him of getting wealthy from his ministry. The funds came from denotations of ordinary Christians who willingly gave the money. So, who do you think he is "swindling?"
People also willingly give all their money to Nigerian scammers. "Willingly" doesn't always mean it isn't swindling...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2018, 11:27 AM   #9
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
People also willingly give all their money to Nigerian scammers. "Willingly" doesn't always mean it isn't swindling...
Yeah. Swindling kind of indicates "willingly". Otherwise it wouldn't be called swindling, it would be straight up stealing.

Sort of like how I've swindled sex out of girls. It wasn't rape. I swear...
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:11 AM   #10
Starter

Quote:
People also willingly give all their money to Nigerian scammers.
But but but....those people are criminals, Billy was a MAN OF GOD!!!!

So it's DIFFERENT (sarcasm)
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:07 PM   #11
Be Kind To Your Pets

Rolling Stone Article about Rev Graham's friendship with Nixon and crusade against homosexuality:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...graham-w517067
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:18 PM   #12
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Rolling Stone Article about Rev Graham's friendship with Nixon and crusade against homosexuality:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...graham-w517067
Hey, Rolling Stone ! Now that is very reputable source of truth!!

Anybody remember the name Sabrina Erdely !!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2018, 01:17 PM   #13
MVP

I commented earlier in this thread and the quit looking at it until today. I may have missed something so feel free to call me stupid or an idiot or racist or whatever. But I am reading about this perceived "crusade against homosexuality". What?

The man was a preacher of the Christian faith. Homosexuality is a sin in the eyes of the Christian God. So is murder, stealing, adultery, etc. etc. That is his job!! To profess the word of the living God. It's not his place to play "politically correct" with the world like so many of these modern age pastors/preachers do. It's the reason the non Christian world calls Christians hypocrites.

I will also comment on the Aids bit. Did he not say he could not be sure? And keep in mind, yet again, the word of the God of Israel, the Christian God, said 1 man and 1 women will become 1 flesh. When mankind decided to do it our own way, 1 man 1 man, 1 woman 1 woman, 2 men 5 women, 1 man, 3 monkeys and a drunk goat, whatever, there are natural consequences to that behavior.

Every person is free to make their own decisions on these things here in a free America, but Mr. Graham and any other spreaders of the word are also free to tell "God's side of the story" for lack of a better phrase. I didn't want to get too political or religious since we are not in D.C. But like is common, people seem to have a problem with Christians when they actually profess Christianity. They are cool with Christians when they play along with the whims of the world at any particular time.
Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2018, 03:30 PM   #14
Banned

Sorry about all this Reverend Graham. RIP anyway.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2018, 03:37 PM   #15
MVP

What amount is "Fair Share?"

I have asked dozens of people that question and I have never gotten an exact number.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.