Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2020, 10:41 PM  
Supporter

WTF is with the defense?

That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a ****ing thing. Carr had all ****ing night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:45 AM   #361
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
I hate giving Carr credit but he was fantastic last night, saw the field really well and was hitting 3rd, 4th options regularly. If Agholor catches that long pass on 3rd down its a different ball game, even Moreau had a big drop late.
I haven't watched any Raider games other than when they play us but when I see Carr against us compared to Carr that always used to struggle when Sutton was here (first few years at least when we had a decent D) - he just seems way more confident than he ever has. Nothing seems to phase him that we throw at him.

He doesn't panic any more when pressure comes either.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:01 PM   #362
In Search of a Life

The raiders weapons are really good.

It’s a 12/13 win offense with a 6/7 win defense.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:04 PM   #363
MVP

No rush
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:24 PM   #364
Needs more middle fingers

A friendly reminder: Chris Jones HATES Tom Brady. That is all.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 12:27 PM   #365
MVP

Pretty sure anyone saying Chris Jones is playing like shit or sucks can go get ****ed by their before last night Chris Jones had 27 QB pressures in 9 games. That equals his total for 13 games last season. In the first half of the game last night I saw Jones with at least 2 pressures and haven't watched the condensed 2nd half. Chris Jones is getting double teamed a ton, especially on run plays. That should allow our LBs to make some plays on runs, but they rarely are.

The run D has been a problem since DJ left and you guys want to blame the DL. The shitty LB core is the main reason for the shitty run D. The only guy consistently playing well at LB is Gay. He made several really nice plays.

Sure the pass rush wasn't getting it done, but Carr was making a lot of quick throws. Hell he's only been sacked 14 times in 10 games. I didn't think he'd do it, but it seems he's returning to his pre injury trajectory and is having the best season of his career so far.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 12:29 PM   #366
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Pretty sure anyone saying Chris Jones is playing like shit or sucks can go get ****ed by their before last night Chris Jones had 27 QB pressures in 9 games. That equals his total for 13 games last season. In the first half of the game last night I saw Jones with at least 2 pressures and haven't watched the condensed 2nd half. Chris Jones is getting double teamed a ton, especially on run plays. That should allow our LBs to make some plays on runs, but they rarely are.

The run D has been a problem since DJ left and you guys want to blame the DL. The shitty LB core is the main reason for the shitty run D. The only guy consistently playing well at LB is Gay. He made several really nice plays.

Sure the pass rush wasn't getting it done, but Carr was making a lot of quick throws. Hell he's only been sacked 14 times in 10 games. I didn't think he'd do it, but it seems he's returning to his pre injury trajectory and is having the best season of his career so far.
Actually Hitchens was the best player on the defense last night per PFF. So actually Hitchens is our best LB
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:30 PM   #367
Hockey Town

Quote:

Anthony Hitchens is massively overpaid..Damien Wilson is a backup talent that starters here and Ben Niemann and DOD are special teams level talents. It is what it is..
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:31 PM   #368
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Simply untrue and far too simplistic way to look at it.

The defensive line, until the middle of the last year, was terrible against the run. It wasn't just the LB's.

And Gay did not play well last night at all. He was pretty bad for the most part.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:35 PM   #369
Veteran

Quote:

Run defense actually last night was probably the only thing they excelled at but I do agree it's been our weak point in the defense for the last couple of years.

I said this in the other thread but I'm willing to concede that the Raiders offense is a bad matchup for the Chiefs defense since their o-line seemingly handles the Chiefs pass rush with ease. Not writing the defense off yet though, lets see how they play against Tampa Bay and some of the opponents down the stretch.

Might just be the ebbs and flow of the season, they had great performances against the Texans, Ravens, and Bills early in the season but have let a lot to be desired during the middle innings so to speak. Need them to rally for the stretch + playoffs.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:39 PM   #370
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Simply untrue and far too simplistic way to look at it.

The defensive line, until the middle of the last year, was terrible against the run. It wasn't just the LB's.

And Gay did not play well last night at all. He was pretty bad for the most part.
I saw him out of position a couple of times but I think he's still learning. Unfortunately the guys he's learning from on the field are all trash rn
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:49 PM   #371
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Run defense actually last night was probably the only thing they excelled at but I do agree it's been our weak point in the defense for the last couple of years.

I said this in the other thread but I'm willing to concede that the Raiders offense is a bad matchup for the Chiefs defense since their o-line seemingly handles the Chiefs pass rush with ease. Not writing the defense off yet though, lets see how they play against Tampa Bay and some of the opponents down the stretch.

Might just be the ebbs and flow of the season, they had great performances against the Texans, Ravens, and Bills early in the season but have let a lot to be desired during the middle innings so to speak. Need them to rally for the stretch + playoffs.
Yeah just looked up the stats

Raiders ran the ball 26 times for 89 yards
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:51 PM   #372
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Actually Hitchens was the best player on the defense last night per PFF. So actually Hitchens is our best LB
Yeah, no. I don't give a shit what PFF says. If it says Hitchens was our best LB, then I'm positive he wasn't the best. Quit using that trash site just because you spent your allowance on that garbage.
Old 11-23-2020, 01:31 PM   #373
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There's not just hope, there's PRECEDENT.

For some people here, it's like last year never happened.

That's the real frustrating part.

CP has been around for 20 years, some of us have been fans for 30, 40, or even 50 years.

Last year was the culmination of DECADES of fan frustration and it's like it NEVER ****ING HAPPENED.

This place is as miserable as it ever was.
Nothing really changed much last year though, other than a once in a lifetime QB finally gifted KC its second super bowl ring ever. Otherwise this team looks like just another one and done nightmare waiting to happen.

This league is owned by a handful of quarterbacks supporting their entire team on their backs.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 01:39 PM   #374
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Chris got his ass beat by Rodney Hudson again just like the rest of the DL got whipped. That’s the truth.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 01:46 PM   #375
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonBobo View Post
Nothing really changed much last year though, other than a once in a lifetime QB finally gifted KC its second super bowl ring ever. Otherwise this team looks like just another one and done nightmare waiting to happen.

This league is owned by a handful of quarterbacks supporting their entire team on their backs.
The defense from week 11 to week 17 last year allowed 13 points per game.

Stop.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.