Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2022, 08:51 AM  
Supporter

***** All things Fitness *****

2022 getting and staying fit thread!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-10-2023, 09:08 PM   #271
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Welp, trying to get over my normal post vacation laziness. It's really hard lol. Haven't touched a weight in almost 3 weeks.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 09:33 PM   #272
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Depends on how nice she wants your tits to look.
That’s what I was worried about!

But I can’t see anything that suggests it will pump me full of estrogen or anything like that.. it seems like a normal protein powder.

I just can’t figure out why it’s geared toward pregnant/lactating women.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:06 AM   #273
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

But I can’t see anything that suggests it will pump me full of estrogen or anything like that.. it seems like a normal protein powder.

I would guess marketing to women is effective. Not a ton of dudes lining up to buy pea protein. Curious on the flavor, I would imagine it tastes like dirt?
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 09:28 AM   #274
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Good news is my PCP had no problem testing my Test levels on request.

Came back this morning:
Total 489
Free 43.6

Thoughts?

numbers wise it's fine

treat the symptoms, not the numbers though.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:28 AM   #275
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

because people are dumb and fall for shit like that
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 12:20 PM   #276
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
numbers wise it's fine

treat the symptoms, not the numbers though.
I don’t have enough symptoms.

****!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 04:30 PM   #277
Inmem 2.0

Yall need to get your ovaries checked cuz alot of u in here are bitches
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 04:32 PM   #278
Needs more middle fingers

Haven't really hit the gym lately, but i've been hitting the bball courts like it's my religion.

I'll play about 4-6 games (2-3 hours) of 5v5 full court as early as 7 am on the weekends. Its enough to tap me out in my old age for the rest of the day.

Last edited by ModSocks; 09-11-2023 at 04:51 PM..
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 10:30 PM   #279
Inmem 2.0

I don't know why but I've gotten really bored with bench press so I changed it up and have been doing this:

https://fitnessprogramer.com/exercis...umbbell-press/

Any benefit to this or am I wasting my time?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:58 AM   #280
20 Menthol KOOLs

I can’t speak on that exercise much because I’ve never been dedicated to keeping it in my workout, but I do notice it gives a great chest pump.

Personally I just love bench press so I will never stop it. Plus it’s so beneficial.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 02:18 PM   #281
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I don't know why but I've gotten really bored with bench press so I changed it up and have been doing this:

https://fitnessprogramer.com/exercis...umbbell-press/

Any benefit to this or am I wasting my time?
Goode exercise. It is more of an accessory to building a strong bench or overhead press. Being as narrow as possible just gives you more triceps activation.

I am currently using the close-grip bench in my program which is basically the same concept.

Running a power lifting program that if I hit my scheduled lifts will put me near a 550lb conventional dead, 400 squat and 350 bench at end of the year.

Last edited by penguinz; 10-04-2023 at 02:24 PM..
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:22 AM   #282
Supporter

What program is everyone running right now?

Here is my current:

Mon: HB Squat 3x5
BB Bulgarian Split 3x5 per side
BB Bench Press 3x6 with a pause on chest
BB Incline bench 3x6

Tues: Pendlay Row 3x8
SA DB Row 3x8 per side
*Close Grip BB Bench 3x6
*Seated DB Front Raise 3x8

*DB Lateral Raise 4x8
* EZ curl skull crusher 4x6

Wed: Rest

Thurs: Conventional Deadlift 3x3
Rack Pull 3x5
Tempo Squat with Safety Bar 3x5 3 second eccentric then explode up
Back Extension 3x8

Fri: Rest

Sat: LB Squat 3x3
Single Leg, Leg press 3x6 per side
Spotto Bench PRess 3x5
* Face Pulls 4x10
* Cable Front rope raise 4x10
Sun: Rest

All done with an RPE of 7-8.

* are supersets.

Running this for 12 weeks with a de-load on week 5.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:25 AM   #283
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
What program is everyone running right now?

Here is my current:

Mon: HB Squat 3x5
BB Bulgarian Split 3x5 per side
BB Bench Press 3x6 with a pause on chest
BB Incline bench 3x6

Tues: Pendlay Row 3x8
SA DB Row 3x8 per side
*Close Grip BB Bench 3x6
*Seated DB Front Raise 3x8

*DB Lateral Raise 4x8
* EZ curl skull crusher 4x6

Wed: Rest

Thurs: Conventional Deadlift 3x3
Rack Pull 3x5
Tempo Squat with Safety Bar 3x5 3 second eccentric then explode up
Back Extension 3x8

Fri: Rest

Sat: LB Squat 3x3
Single Leg, Leg press 3x6 per side
Spotto Bench PRess 3x5
* Face Pulls 4x10
* Cable Front rope raise 4x10
Sun: Rest

All done with an RPE of 7-8.

* are supersets.

Running this for 12 weeks with a de-load on week 5.

Too lazy to write everything out but I'm doing an upper/lower split work has ****ed my schedule up so I'm lifting 2-3 times a week. Was doing 4-5 days previously
Old 10-05-2023, 10:41 AM   #284
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Too lazy to write everything out but I'm doing an upper/lower split work has ****ed my schedule up so I'm lifting 2-3 times a week. Was doing 4-5 days previously
I have changed my end goals and am in the gym less and getting stronger quicker than before. With moving towards just getting stronger the muscle fatigue is almost zero as well as no more joint pain from the 'locked in' body building movements.

The hardest thing to get used to for me has been the 3-5 minute rests between sets.
Old 10-11-2023, 12:11 PM   #285
Supporter

How's everyones workouts going? Mine is progressing well. Working sets this week for me are at:

DL: 3x3 405lb
Bench: 3x6 250lb
Squat: High Bar: 3x5 300lbs
Low Bar 3x3 315lbs

Can't wait to hit PRs after this program.