Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2024, 05:42 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I think I've had about enough dense fog with temps right on the cusp of turning it all into freezing fog to last me for a long, long time.

Supposedly it's going to get up to around 60 in KC next week. I may break out the shorts if that happens, lol.
Yeah, we even had some of that out here in the desert.

You joke about the shorts and shit. After the snow we had like 10 days or something where it didn't get above like 4 and there was consistent wind. It was ****ING COLD.

Anyway, I went to an equipment auction that had some stuff I wanted to bid on. Anyway, it was like a high of 35 with not much wind, everything covered in snow. I brought all my shit. Boots, coveralls, Heavy parka, facemask, double gloves all of it. Barely above freezing with snow on the ground? That's cold, man. Nah, hoodie and a beanie was enough. I left the rest of the shit in my pickup. I was shocked.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2024, 09:44 PM   #3
Veteran

I read that some dude was saying that in mid Feb another vortex was coming. He stated that when the wind over artic slows down, it dips down.

Dunno.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-27-2024, 10:14 PM   #4
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
I read that some dude was saying that in mid Feb another vortex was coming. He stated that when the wind over artic slows down, it dips down.

Dunno.
I heard the spit jet stream will join together later this month. So that would bring more cold south. Hey, for me the second week of Feb is usually the coldest week of the year.

Just hoping we still go shy on the snow. I can handle the cold. People are even bigger idiots in the snow.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2024, 11:45 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I heard the spit jet stream will join together later this month. So that would bring more cold south. Hey, for me the second week of Feb is usually the coldest week of the year.

Just hoping we still go shy on the snow. I can handle the cold. People are even bigger idiots in the snow.
I'll take the snow. Just MOTHER**** the 70 MPH wind that came with the last one.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 10:07 AM   #6
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Sunny and 37 today. We won't know whether to shit or go blind.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 03:30 PM   #7
It was not a fair catch

I know we are in the glow of the SB

But I am also in the glow of the sun. Yes, the sun. That magical yellow orb in the sky.
It is 54 here today. Amazing. Daily record.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 06:45 AM   #8

The rodent hath spoken. Early spring!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 06:38 PM   #9
It was not a fair catch

Old 02-26-2024, 09:15 PM   #10
Would an idiot do that?

WTF, KC...

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:52 PM   #11
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

It's still 60 degrees here at almost 10:00 p.m. Weird. I actually had to open the windows today and they're still open. Supposed to get up around 70 tomorrow, February 27.

Of course, the low tomorrow night is supposed to be 27.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:57 PM   #12
Ain't no relax!

Swatted 4 mosquitos this evening while out disc golfing. In February, in shorts and tshirt. Currently fighting a bunch of oak mite bites on my head and neck from being outside most of last weekend. It hasn't been cold enough over the last 4-5 years or so to kill them off over the winter. Same with ticks.

This isn't your grandparents' kind of February...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 06:33 AM   #13
It was not a fair catch

It is going to be a crazy week.

65 yesterday, snow tonight, 70 next week.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:16 AM   #14

77 in SUX yesterday, record high temp for February. Possible blizzard conditions this afternoon, back up to 70 on Saturday
Old 02-27-2024, 07:38 AM   #15
Fight, build, win!

Its going to be a pain day tonight and tomorrow with the change in pressure. You migraine sufferers be ready also.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.