TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:24 PM   #6316
Sarcasm

Guys what’s the plan? I have no problem waiting, I just wanna know so that I can play my own game in the AFCC and move on. Let’s be real, we’re just trying to get to the SB
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:45 PM   #6317
I'll be back.

He's probably working.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 10:59 PM   #6318
Sarcasm

Well. PM me when we’re ready to move on. This week is very busy for me between work and Chiefs camp then a concert Wednesday night
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:17 AM   #6319
Choco Favre

I honestly don’t know when I’ll be able to play. Only time tomorrow is early afternoon.

I’ll let everyone know what’s up with Wednesday
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:52 AM   #6320
I'll be back.

I'm free late Thursday night and all day Friday.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:38 PM   #6321
Sarcasm

WHATS GOING ON IN THIS SHIT?
Old 08-02-2018, 05:44 PM   #6322
The man you could post like.

We should probably just go ahead and prepare for the Madden 19 league at this point.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:47 PM   #6323
I'll be back.

Hell no.

We're finishing this shit by Sunday night either way.

Let me know, buddy.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:38 PM   #6324
I'll be back.

ADVANCED

The grudge match between the Panthers and Diablos started with a big play.

Unfortunately, the Panthers could not respond and the Diablos took advantage with another long drive.

Oh noes! It looks like curtains for Carolina, trailing 20-5 at the half. But wait! Deshaun Watson is not done yet!

DAM SUN. Are the Diablos going to BLOW THIS?

NO! Mexico City moves on to the NFC Championship game.

ALL SLIDERS HAVE BEEN SET TO DEATH MODE.

WE GOT TWO GAMES LEFT LET'S FINISH THIS SHIT.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:47 PM   #6325
Choco Favre

Heads up: Carolina's owner did not play.

And hey, I still want my 50 dollars!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:24 AM   #6326
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Heads up: Carolina's owner did not play.

And hey, I still want my 50 dollars!
Carolina's owner didn't want to play.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:01 AM   #6327
Choco Favre

Are you backing out of our bet or what?
Old 08-05-2018, 08:31 AM   #6328
The man you could post like.

Wasn't smart of you to broadcast where you deliver mail, or how much OT you're working . Now NWO can sneak up on you while you're out delivering and take a tire iron to your knees.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:34 AM   #6329
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Wasn't smart of you to broadcast where you deliver mail, or how much OT you're working . Now NWO can sneak up on you while you're out delivering and take a tire iron to your knees.
This guy has been ducking the boss for over a month.

Need to find some goons and collect my money
Old 08-05-2018, 10:07 AM   #6330
Sarcasm

God damn, could really feel that QB accuracy slider.