Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 07:09 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Phoenix Group Meetup IV - Super Bowl 58 celebration

Well, well, well.

I am in shock, I deserve to eat crow and to celebrate the most unexpected Super Bowl run and victory in Chiefs history, I want to see the Phoenix / Arizona crew get together in mid-to-late March to celebrate together a miraculous victory. Saturday March 23rd

About 12:30-1:00pm arrival until 5:30 +/1

ANGELS TRUMPET ALE HOUSE
https://angelstrumpetalehouse.com/

A place with a nice beer selection, good food and comfortable atmosphere. We have met here before and I think all really liked it. Service was good, selections were great and it was relaxing. Centrally located for all of us.

Open to ALL of us who live here full or part time and any visitors still in town hiding from Winter weather.

I think there are at least 15 of us and even opening this up to that member who sadly left us during a tough time, eDave.

I will cover the first $1,000 of our food and drink bill.

Step up and let me know if you are interested to celebrate another Chiefs Super Bowl victory with your fellow CP members.

GO CHIEFS!

Last edited by scho63; 02-15-2024 at 06:08 PM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:36 PM   #106
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Your wish is granted....
Who's who?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 07:52 PM   #107
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
If there's any leftover ice cream cake, LMK!!!!
I grabbed it off the table as the party was breaking up, when no one was looking.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 07:57 PM   #108
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I grabbed it off the table as the party was breaking up, when no one was looking.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 06:23 AM   #109
Politically Incorrect

I really love this Angel's Trumpet Ale House.

It has a nice crowd, never over crowded, good music, comfortable table and chairs, nice patio, good service, food's good, great selection of beers. They even had Tank 7 Boulevard on the menu.

One of my favorite places for beers.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:57 AM   #110
MVP

Quote:
I really love this Angel's Trumpet Ale House.

It has a nice crowd, never over crowded, good music, comfortable table and chairs, nice patio, good service, food's good, great selection of beers. They even had Tank 7 Boulevard on the menu.

One of my favorite places for beers.
Thanks again Scho, had a blast meeting everyone and reading Chiefs trivia cards. You did an excellent job putting things together. Didn’t realize the Mahomes figurine was a Scott McFarlane until after I left. Great job planning and thanks for your generosity!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 03:36 PM   #111
Politically Incorrect

Glad you were able to attend JohnnyHammersticks and look forward to seeing you at more events.

Thanks for doing your best Alex Trebeck impression with the Kansas City trivia cards.
Old 03-26-2024, 10:09 PM   #112
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Who's who?
L to R : Chiefs fan Mr. Blonde, Chiefs fan Mr. Blue, Chiefs fan Mr. White, Chiefs fan Mr. Brown, Chiefs fan Mrs. Pink.

Not pictured: Chiefs fan Mr. Orange
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 11:27 PM   #113
In Search of a Life

Quote:
L to R : Chiefs fan Mr. Blonde, Chiefs fan Mr. Blue, Chiefs fan Mr. White, Chiefs fan Mr. Brown, Chiefs fan Mrs. Pink.

Not pictured: Chiefs fan Mr. Orange
Then you must be Scho Cabot
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.