Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2020, 09:47 AM  
Veteran

Oops! Why Tyrod Taylor didn’t play

This is embarrassing. Wonder if LAC gets a new doctor.

frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:48 AM   #2
MVP

Thats so ****ed up lol. God damn I'd be furious. That Dr should be fired.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:49 AM   #3
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Was the DR an Oregon State grad?
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 09:50 AM   #4
MVP

pfffffffft
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:52 AM   #5

Dr. Chao guessed this earlier in the week. He'd had "rib" on his injury report earlier in the week, which is generally numbed for a few hours during game time. But it sounds like the shot is really hard to do as you have to get it in just the right spot to be effective, and that spot is so close to lining of the lung. It sounds like this is considered a known risk and players are informed beforehand.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:53 AM   #6
11-5, baby

It's not a coincidence that the Chargers have a long and storied history of player injuries.

Chao's replacement must be a drunk as well.

https://deadspin.com/the-medical-boa...mer-pa-5835403

Last edited by Skyy God; 09-23-2020 at 09:59 AM..
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:53 AM   #7
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 09:55 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Nobody is going to convince me Tyrod actually got hurt in warm ups.
Such epic dumbassery
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:56 AM   #9
Settle this once and forever

Jeez, are the needles that long or are the lungs just a lot closer to the skin than I'd imagine?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:57 AM   #10
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
It's not a coincidence the Chargers have a long and storied history of player injuries.

Yeah, maybe it's time for them to send this guy on his way. Err...I mean sign him to a lifetime contract.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:58 AM   #11
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

That’s insane.

While we’re on the topic, I’d love to know if I’m the only one who isn’t totally sold on Herbert. I’ve seen at least 2-3 talking heads say “the Chargers have their QB for the next 10-15 years!!!”

Based on what? One mediocre game where the opposition didn’t game plan for him whatsoever? There are arguments to be made as to whether or not it helped or hurt Herbert himself, not knowing that he was going to play. Regardless, it was one game. Just a decent outing where he leaned on a running game and threw an interception that probably cost them the game when you look back. He wasn’t very accurate to me, and the film will start to accumulate on his strengths and weaknesses as we go.

I’d bet about anything I’ve got that the dude will never make a pro bowl, and I don’t mean as an alternate necessarily. Just straight up top 3 in his conference.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 09:58 AM   #12
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Jeez, are the needles that long or are the lungs just a lot closer to the skin than I'd imagine?

I'd guess a normal 1.5 incher (standard size for glute injections) would be able to puncture
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:59 AM   #13
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Yes.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:04 AM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
It's not a coincidence that the Chargers have a long and storied history of player injuries.

Wow. I guess this explains the Chargers' long injury history. Chao is probably prescribing hits to the side of the knee.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:08 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
That’s insane.

While we’re on the topic, I’d love to know if I’m the only one who isn’t totally sold on Herbert. I’ve seen at least 2-3 talking heads say “the Chargers have their QB for the next 10-15 years!!!”

Based on what? One mediocre game where the opposition didn’t game plan for him whatsoever? There are arguments to be made as to whether or not it helped or hurt Herbert himself, not knowing that he was going to play. Regardless, it was one game. Just a decent outing where he leaned on a running game and threw an interception that probably cost them the game when you look back. He wasn’t very accurate to me, and the film will start to accumulate on his strengths and weaknesses as we go.

I’d bet about anything I’ve got that the dude will never make a pro bowl, and I don’t mean as an alternate necessarily. Just straight up top 3 in his conference.
He made a couple super sweet throws (the TD pass and long shot to Keenan Allen) but otherwise was a lot of dink and dunk and more than a few mistakes even knowing how to handoff the ball. Also, he ultimately lost the game.

Even Tim Tebow had a couple good throws in his playoff run but that didn’t make him a great (or even a good) QB. Need to see more.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.