Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-12-2024, 12:25 PM  
MVP

Who's already geeked for the possible three-peat?

Usually I like to watch a couple days of highlights after our Super Bowl wins (talk about words I never thought my fingers would type! ) and then focus on free agency and the draft. I like to decompress a bit from thinking about what next season will bring.

Not this time though. We have a chance to do something no other NFL team has ever done, and I can't wait. Packers didn't do it, Steelers didn't do it, Niners didn't do it, Patriots didn't do it. Nobody has done it. Ever. We would be the first team to win 3 straight SBs, and I couldn't be more stoked about it. Next season can't get here soon enough!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:00 PM   #76
MVP

I enjoy watching my Chiefs play football, but not gonna lie, the 17 game regular season is gonna be a bit of a slog to get through this season.

Just win the AFC West, get to the playoffs and let the real games begin.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:23 PM   #77
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This is now the official threepeat thread.

Here's another reason why.

I was told we have a "clearly aging Kelce."
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:41 PM   #78
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I was told we have a "clearly aging Kelce."
well that is true. He was 24 as a rookie and now he's 34. 10 years of aging so far
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 01:51 AM   #79
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This is now the official threepeat thread.
Four.

We're winning FOUR in a row...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 03:06 AM   #80
Don't Be A Dick

It's got to end sometime, for the love of God. I've been wearing the same tighty whities since the start of the regular season last season.

Every game. Same unwashed briefs. I love me some good superstition but we're getting to the point that some country singer is going to come around and sing the "Ragged Old Flag" song about my underwear.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.