Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:32 PM   #1771
Where is your will to be weird

Sweet. This thread is back to the top.
Got a few updated photos of the 70' RS Pro Touring project.
Got quite a bit done this Summer/Fall. Still have quite a bit to do but she is taking shape.

dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:33 PM   #1772
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Thats good shit. That kills me, I want a turbo motor so bad. Just 8-10 psi should do it.

Too many episodes of Street Outlaws.
I have a buddy here in jeff with a twin turbo 6.0 LQ motor.. INSANE car like 1500hp.

For years he ran nitrous nitrous nitrous, until he finally got talked into turbos and now he wont go back.

I would love to do it too, but I need to get this upcoming suspension upgrade done, and then take a look at the trans before I go bigger..
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:34 PM   #1773
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yes, I know. I am understanding yours has tinting and looks different....dipstick.

GET ON MY LEVEL!
I can't get it ****ing right lol. I'm a loser
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:35 PM   #1774
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
You're going to make me come up there and lay the smack down aren't you.
Are you as good at avoiding speeding tickets as BRC though?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:36 PM   #1775
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I can't get it ****ing right lol. I'm a loser
imgur. Sign up. You can upload photos from your phone straight to your account and post easily. It's worth doing it old man!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:37 PM   #1776
best in the biz

Nice! Love the split bumper Camaro!

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:38 PM   #1777
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dred View Post
Got quite a bit done this Summer/Fall. Still have quite a bit to do but she is taking shape.

Split bumper? I always loved the split bumper cars.

And I had a rachet like that one in your pic and hated that ****er. I mean I probably have thirty to forty rachets and that was my least favorite. I traded it in
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:41 PM   #1778
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dred View Post
If I may make a suggestion it is this. When assembling my car I built stands like this out of 16" 2x4 sections. Didn't cost a lot and well worth the effort. You can build them as tall as you want as long as you can get the car high enough to get them under the tires.

It makes working on the car much easier and stabler than jack stands and you can also see the car at ride height while working on it.

I stole this pic from the internet as I have no pics of my car on the stands.

Nice start by the way.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:43 PM   #1779
best in the biz

Digging that black bumper.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:44 PM   #1780
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Have you guys seen that video of the guy who takes his truck to the dealerships and tells them he's getting a weird noise? He takes them out and tell them he hears it when he accelerates hard. He does this and little do they know he's got a 1200 HP twin turbo engine. It's ****ing awesome and the faces of those in the truck are priceless.

Found it!

Sneaky, subtle use of unsecured duffel.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:48 PM   #1781
Supporter

Quote:
If I may make a suggestion it is this. When assembling my car I built stands like this out of 16" 2x4 sections. Didn't cost a lot and well worth the effort. You can build them as tall as you want as long as you can get the car high enough to get them under the tires.

It makes working on the car much easier and stabler than jack stands and you can also see the car at ride height while working on it.

I stole this pic from the internet as I have no pics of my car on the stands.

Nice start by the way.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:49 PM   #1782
Shit

As much as you are spending on those cars and with as much as it helps I can't see why you guys don't just dump 1500 bucks on a used two post lift. I just bought another one. Ten thousand pound two post aamco. Probably used less than a hundred times. 1500 bucks. The guy bought it to under coat cars. So there is some on the arms. Doesn't bother me one bit

It makes working on your old cars so much more enjoyable.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:50 PM   #1783
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I have seen that before and **** no!
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:52 PM   #1784
Shit

Quote:
I have seen that before and **** no!
They use those at used car lots. Ive put cars on them. It's not as bad as it looks
Old 12-17-2015, 08:58 PM   #1785
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
They use those at used car lots. Ive put cars on them. It's not as bad as it looks
Not going to work in the garage anyway. I will own a 2 pole lift in my life though.